Happy Halloweeb!

chill.

CHILLLLL.

I'M STILL WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT WHERE ARE Y'ALL COMING FROM.

i'm screaming but i'm not.

Yes, this is a Halloween Special but it's also a SIX HUNDRED HONEYY SJWJEJSBSNSGWHWBD

this will be a modern au and i'm sorry bout how bad this turned out lolol

~L M

...

"[Name]..." Asta questions you cautiously. "What are you supposed to be?"

You were wrapped up/garnered in (y/h/c), which looked :sparkles: bEuAtiFuL :sparkles: by the way. But couldn't they see what you were this year?

Asta decided to look like a commoner from the old times, you couldn't really tell why, but go off I guess. Gauche was a toilet paper mummy. Vanessa had chosen to be a witch. Charmy was a sheep. Henry... he was a Minecraft block.

"Pfft-! M-Mr. Yami," you stifle your laughter. "BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Holding your stomach, you look at Yami again to see that he had dressed up as a piece of shit. Very fitting, if I do say so myself.

I mean, he is always on the toi-

A hand grabs your head harshly and pulls you off the ground. You struggle to release the grip, but to no avail, as you hand idly from Yami's rough hand.(I wanna know what else those 'rough hands' could do- nope, nope, I'm leaving, I've left, and I'm going to hell 0-0)

The doorbell rings and thankfully, Yami finally leaves your head alone. It's a wonder how you haven't gone bald yet.

"Ah, it's the kid from your school," Yami says to you and Asta. "And also a kid from the church," he turns to you both with a look on his face saying how many friends do y'all have? 

You give a pointed look to Asta. Annoying the nun from the church and asking her to marry him countless times... He had asked you as well, maybe a few times more than the nun. I don't know if I should feel flattered or not yet.

Yuno was a pyramid. A pyramid. I guess it fits his stony face. The kids from the church you adored. Even Nash, who had a nasty- err, tsundere type attitude towards Asta. You know deep down though, that he loved you all.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. 

Nash appeared in front of you both, matching costumes with Asta. They must have planned this, you think scornfully but the look on your face fades when you bend down to pinch Nash's freckled cheeks.

He swats your hand away and you pout. "Aw, come on Nash, that's my greeting~!" You whine playfully. He ignores you and walks over to one of the more sane people. Just kidding, there are none here. 

He sits on his own, sipping fruit punch and eating your candy reserves. Haha, reserves. You know, because he's reserved- I'll stop now.

You adults stand around, party, dance, talk, and finally, it's time to watch a scary movie. At this point, Nash falls asleep, and it's a good thing too. Sister Lily would kill you lol.

The movie you had chosen? Ernest Scared Stupid. (I've never watched it before but according to Rotten Tomatoes, it seems like a bad movie)

Timeskip lolol

That movie was horrible. However, it was horribly hilarious, so at least you all got some laughs out of it.

"I'm choosing the movie next time," you announce and everyone nods in agreement while discreetly glaring at Gauche, who was admiring the pictures he took of his little sister. 

A few minutes pass with silent stares at each other before you all simultaneously grab a pillow(besides Gauche) and throw it at each other. 

"Get yote, bitch," you say as you flick Asta off.

He then pulls out the ultimate card. 

"No u."

Everyone stills as you trip over in surprise, banging your head against the coffee table. Their hands shake as they try to discern whether you're alive or not.

Vanessa is the first to move. 

Checking your pulse, she finds...

"KYAAAAHHH!" She shrieks as you burst up, scaring the shit out of them all. You seem unaffected by their terror as you hold up the sheet that you had slipped on.

"So it was you," you glare at the sheet painted black but it seems to have some words on it. "Hmm? Guys, come over here."

Turning over the ruffled sheet, you look and find the following message.

"Ah, it's a Halloween- weeb?- sign guys," you sigh. "My bad, I forgot to put this up earlier."

The day ends with more pillow fights, candy, soda, horrible horror movies, and candy. 

Also, sugar highs, can't forget about those.

✌︎✌︎✌︎

Hehehe, bet you didn't expect an author's note right? Well, maybe you did-

But I would just like to thank you for your support, and I do love reading the comments😊

Well, that's really it. Thank you for everything lolol♡

Words: 830

Published: October 31st, 2020

Edited: Never >:3