Ⅴ. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔 𝕂𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕨𝕠

Third Person POV...

"This concludes the exam. Now, candidates whose numbers are called, please step forward."

"The squad captains will raise their hands if they would like you in their squad." Captain of the Blue Rose Knights, Charlotte, explains. "The candidates will decide if they would like to accept or decline, and if they are chosen by more than one captain, they may choose the squad they'd like to join."

"But if no one raises their hands, that candidate will not join the Magic Knights." This time, it was Fuegoleon.

"And you will leave immediately," Face-braid says.

"Candidate Number 1, step forward."

.

"Number 32."

"No offers."

.

"Number 40, no offers."

.

"Number 45, no offers."

.

"Number 67, no offers."

.

"Number 71, the Purple Orcas."

.

"Number 78."

"I shall welcome him."

"The Crimson Lion Kings."

.

"Number 99, the Coral Peacocks."

.

"Number 116, no offers."

The man falls to the ground. "Damn it!"

.

"Number 141... No offers."

He sighs. "Well, I guess I expected that. I'll just go back to my village and till my fields."

Asta grits his teeth. Scary...

.

"Next, Number 164."

Yuno steps forward. "Yes, sir."

"All who wish to offer, please raise your hand."

Slowly, hands raise one by one.

"What?"

"Seriously?"

"All of the captains... raised their hands?!"

Those behind Yuno are obviously in shock.

"Th-That's amazing."

"I-I thought that only royalty and nobles could join the Golden Dawn."

"Even the Silver Eagles? Seriously?"

"But he's a kid from the boonies!"

Asta screams and wobbles. All of them! That's amazing! N-Nothing less from my rival!

I'll take the best path... to becoming the Wizard King. Yuno raises his head as he makes his final decision. "Please allow me to join the Golden Dawn."

William smirks(My heart, ong bro he's so fine).

"They took a good one." Finral states.

"But I wanted to be his friend..."

"Oh well. Can't be helped." Yami is still hiding his wounded arm. He looks at [Name]-who is still asleep and curses. That damn pipsqueak. It still aches!