Meeting The Black Bulls-200 Special!

ksadjfkljkljf yeet... uhh this is a one-shot as well, it is  a little after the dungeon mission

~L M

☾☼☽

Second Person POV...

You calmly raise your hand to knock on the door of the dirty looking building. It isn't your style, but it still looks nice. You knock. Once, twice, thrice.

It must be too loud, you think but then you shrug and kick the door open. "Sup guys, I'm the orphaned sister of Asta!" You yell into the seemingly empty room.

Instead of the warm welcome you were promised, you are instantly attacked by a barrage of spells, which you easily dodge with your flexibility and mobility. Using a random spell, you counterattack.

Groans could be heard from all around the room as the spell hits the targets.

"Well, that was fun. Now, tell me," suddenly your aura became threatening as you smiled. "Who are you and where are the Black Bulls?" You flutter around the room before you find a boy with purple glasses writhing on the ground. Step on his face, a voice in your head thinks and you oblige. 

"Tell me, or else I'll smush his-" 

"[Name]?! Why is your foot on Magna's face?!" Asta yells at you. 

"Ah... you're here. Who are these guys?" You ask him.

"These are my squadmates! Noelle is here too!" He yells with his sparkly face activated.

"Oh," is all you say before you step away from the delinquent-looking boy. "My bad everyone." You turn back to Asta. "To be honest, they attacked me first. I just retaliated. Did you forget to tell them that I was coming?" Asta sheepishly grins in response.

"Asta~! You didn't tell me you were friends with a beautiful girl!"  A brown-haired person says.

You snap your fingers. "Oh~ I remember you! You have spatial magic, don't you? It's really useful by the way." The brown-haired mans' eyes widen. "I'm guessing Asta didn't tell you my magic type, huh?"

At this point, Luck(who you met earlier), Delinquent Boy, Person That Exhales A Lot, and the shrimpy girl are all up and running again. They seem to be interested in your magic type and Luck... he just wants to fight you. And Vanessa started drinking, but she still wants to see it again.

"This is-!" Asta is cut off by a hand on his head. The owner of that hand glares menacingly at his squad, including you.

"... Capta-"

"SHUT UP! I was just about to win the war!" Yami yells; however, his squadmates seem unaffected and used to it by now.

You cock your head in confusion. "Captain Yami, what war? We would've been notified- oh~. I see it now." You wriggle your eyebrows suggestively and Yami now looks thoroughly disgusted.

"Oh, so not what I was thinking-"

"HELL NO, IT WASN'T!"

"Well, damn."

☾☼☽

You sigh and spread your entire body across their couches, baffling the squad you have just met. Wow, these couches are comfortable, you think as you sink further into them. 

"Wait a second," Finral says suddenly. He gasps and points a finger at me. "You're that super-powerful girl from the exam, aren't you?! Aw man," he holds his face in his hands and cries. "And you're beautiful. A pity you didn't come to our squad."

"Yeah, that's me. To be honest, I wish I could change squads. They all just bow to me, and for what? At least talk to me, you stupid motherfuckers," you rant. "Well, some of them do. Like Leopold, Lady Mereoleona, and Captain. But that's really it." Truly a sad existence you would have lived had you not met Asta and Yuno as a child.

"Ah, I see," some of them say dejectedly. Charmy even stopped eating for a moment. However, you don't seem to be affected by it, as you quickly change the topic.

"Oh yeah, you guys wanted to see my magic right?" Everyone nods, excited to see it.

"Okay then," you sigh and snap your fingers, deploying Captain Nozzle's Mercury Magic, Captain Fuegoleon's Fire Magic, Luck's lighting, Vanessa's threads, and also that mans' Time Magic at the same time because you're built different.

You swirl the magic around, mixing it and distorting it before you stop and let it fall.

(Disclaimer: i'm a dumb bitch and i'm too lazy to look up if this is what actually happens but yee)

The threads had sunk into the metal, the fire hardening it slowly, as the Time Magic surrounding it did it's job.

"This is my magic: Copy. I have a shit-load more like Finral's," you demonstrate. The ring you created using the earlier magic disappears, probably sent to a dungeon or something. "Captain Yami's," you say as you snap your fingers and a sword appears.

It's dark, like Yami's, but it whirls around in the air on it's own, not needing the support of it's creator.

"Yeah, like I said, I have more I'm just to lazy to show them today," you yawn.

...

Cue the anime fall.

So, everyone had a good time, drinking, arm-wrestling with Yami(you won) and also fighting Luck.

I'll make some details on that later.

Also, Asta definitely was simping for you, so was Finral, but that's just Finral. Noelle was still being a tsundere, but when is she not?

All in all, you wish you had gone to the Black Bulls...

...but ya didn't-

☪️✡☪️
Different ending since i'm publishing this on my phone, hehe😅
anyway, this took way too long but i hope you enjoyed :D
thank you for everything<33

Words: 934

Published: November 19th, 2020

Edited:--------