2

Jungkook went in the busy crowd searching for the main person he was assigned work with. And at a distance he saw the same black motorbike, there he saw the person removing his helmet. By this time Jungkook had come near enough for him to approach him.
The moment that person removed his helmet, a cloud of smoke came out of his mouth and straight on covered Jungkook's face.

Smoke filled his nostrils and eyes, blurred by the furry cloud of smoke. Jungkook somehow managed to see someone visible through the smoke.

His eyes glittering as well as filled with redness, nose sleek and pointed and his big lips closing after releasing  the smoke outside. His blonde hair bangs getting far down from eyebrows through which his eyes were peeking menacingly at Jungkook.

"Get out of my sight." He said.

"After one thing." He replied confident enough.

Jungkook came forward, put a hand around Taehyung pulling him from his nape getting closer within second and in blink they were connected. As for Taehyung, he was confused and his guard was down as well because he didn't expect someone to kiss him out of the blue as it also happened in seconds.

Jungkook connected their lips together sucking a little and forced his tongue in his mouth. Taehyung placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders in revolt but that tongue was doing unbelievable things to him.

While Jungkook entered his mouth he was confused, "This unidentified taste ? It's mixed with cigarette's taste ..... What is it?"

While he was sucking enough he realized what it was and shot his eyes open . That moment Taehyung collected himself and pushed Jungkook hard to which Jungkook landed on ground.

Taehyung wiped his lips from his jacket while glaring at Jungkook deeply. He came towards Jungkook , held him from his collar pulling him near his face. "Yaa, come here, you shitty piece of shit."

"Was it chalk that I tasted?" Jungkook said in all shock pointing at him.

"Yeah of course you dumb-ass shit and why did you kiss me in the first place?" He punched on his face hard from which Jungkook again landed on the ground.

Taehyung held him again from the collar. "And who gave you the fucking permission to enter my mouth fuckturd." He punched him again and now it was getting irritating for Jungkook.

He landed on ground again, he spit some saliva out smiling on the punch he received. "Hah~ tsk I got it you can punch but I can too and to tell you it was a task given by seniors while doing ragging of us juniors. See on the rooftop."

Taehyung eyed towards the rooftop but there was no one for him to see as they all hid down when Taehyung averted his gaze towards them.

Jungkook also saw up but there was no one so he understood he got duped. He just let it pass , still comforting his jaw from the punch before. Taehyung one last time eyed him forgiving him because it was part of ragging and started leaving.

"Hey , chalk shit at least help me get up?" He sighed and was a little uncomfortable to get up.

Taehyung tsked and gave a hand to Jungkook who held it but as soon as he tried to get up Taehyung pushed him again down which actually hurt Jungkook's back.  "That's for calling me Chalk shit. "

And he walked away and Jung Kook just sighed on his behavior. He got up heading towards where the seniors were.

"Ohhhhh here comes our warrior." Jimin shouted clapping . Everyone started clapping and Jungkook was just confused.

"Man , you just got back safe and alive after touching hell." Kai said patting Jungkook.

"Ahh? Why?" He said confused and still feeling little pain in his jaw.

"Hahah he's the college's delinquent and he's just not the one with whom you can mess up. He has literally broken bones of those few guys in his department for messing with him."

"Ahhh and no one did anything?"

"No our college doesn't care what you do outside of this college premises." Kai comforted him .

"Now, now, everyone let's head in the cafeteria for our treat ." Hoseok shouted collecting everyone.
They head towards cafeteria and everyone digged in the food.

By now, Jungkook, Mingyu, Yugyeom and Eunwo became friends.
"Yaa you got to kiss the college's delinquent , how did it feel?" Yugyeom joked.

"Ahhh shut up he literally broke my jaw ,it still hurts and it was only smoke and..." He paused.

"Yeah chalk ! Why would someone in right mind eat chalk?" He thought.

"And what?" Eun Wo asked taking a side dish in mouth .

"And nothing just disgusting." He ew in disgust.

"Hahha, sure, and man think about me how I managed to get those panties, literally, thank god I made a friend there, and she helped me." Mingyu said.

"And man they don't know I surely know how to deal with those sports girls out there so I actually didn't have much problem." Cha Eun Wo said in proud.

"Yeah and here I am paying for what you are eating right now", Yugyeom said eyeing everyone .

They just smiled at him and were enjoying their stomachs being filled.