18

"I heard you had a fight with Jinyoung sir?" Jungkook asked giving Taehyung the food he needed.

"Hmm a little!" Taehyung said munching a little from the food served.

"Little you said? Your right side is all swollen Mr. Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said while glaring.

"Look I'm not gonna ask what happened or why it happened but you should be careful , what if it might affect you in some other way?" Jungkook said a little concerned.

"Nothing's gonna affect me , if he wanna fight then I'm always ready and I don't care much about myself so it's fine and there's no one behind me who's concerned for me so it's alright ."

Jungkook silently watched him, "so what do you think I'm doing here? I'm concerned that's why I'm shouting on you and now everything's on you I'm leaving for college festival preparations." Jungkook said a little annoyed ready to leave the cafeteria.

Taehyung stood up to stop him knowing he's mad , "Jungkook wait, alright I'll be careful from now on and won't get myself involved with him ,hmm? So please stay." He said sweetly.

Jungkook sighed and smilingly said, "thankyou Mr. Kim sir for your kindness but still I need to go for the preparations hmm .... So take care , get your wounds treated from the medical room or do you want me to take you?" Taehyung denied cutely.

"Heheh, alright, go and get yourself treated but first eat all this in this plate okay?" Jungkook sweetly said while giving a kiss on his forehead which made Taehyung blush a little. This side of Taehyung was only visible to Jungkook and it was precious to him.

....

It was a cultural festival day in the university where students represent their departments through putting up stalls and the collected money is used for donations or charity purposes.

Jungkook was in charge of his department from the first year. His friends helped him in setting up the stall but they didn't take part in volunteering for the stalls. Instead some other students, mostly girls took part with him. They all were representing their department.

Everything was going well, half of the day of the festival went well with serving customers, selling goods and all. The sun was now setting and the stalls were soon going to wind up as the festival was also going to wind up.

"All right guys, thanks for your hard work! We did great for our department and let's wrap up after an hour hmm?" Jungkook said to his other team members.

"Yes fighting!" Everyone said in unison shouting to keep up their spirits for another hour.

"Why don't we help us in winding up your stall?" Jinyoung entered with his friends in Jungkook's stall.

Jungkook got a little shocked but tried to deal with calmness. "Yes senior we are soon going to wind up in an hour. "

"Hmmmm, he(Taehyung) really got some great deal (Jungkook) to himself." Jinyoung eyed his friends smilingly.

"Boy we are here to help you so let us?" Jinyoung said smiling and with that his friends started banging their bats and rods which they brought with themselves to the stall. Every hit was dis shelving the stall and everything started breaking.

Jungkook and his members starting panicking. "Hey what are you doing? Stop this ! Don't do this , we did so much work to make the materials and set up this stall. Stop you fuckers!" Everyone was shouting to the people who were hitting.

Jungkook approached Jinyoung to ask him to stop his friends from doing all this. "Sir please stop your guys from destroying all this. Sir please stop them." Jungkook requested but Jin Young was just smiling seeing everything becoming shattered.

People started gathering around their stall and no one could do anything. Jungkook got frustrated and shouted, "Will you stop your fucking friends from destroying all this , you motherducker? "

Jinyoung got shocked and angry on his shouting, "Who do you think you are shouting at ? You son of a b***h!" Jinyoung kicked Jungkook in the stomach to which he staggered and fell down. But he stood up in revolt and punched Jinyoung in face which bought the attention of Jinyoung's friends who came towards Jungkook and held him tight. Jinyoung spit a little after receiving the punch and now tied Jungkook is staring at him giving him death glares. "Let me go!" He shouted as the grip of others got strong on him holding him tight.

People stepped forward to stop the fight going any further but Jinyoung shouted, "If anyone of you entered in between us, he'll be killed! "

"Now now ,you fucker stop staring at me!" Jinyoung kicked again in his stomach to which Jungkook felt a little pain. And he couldn't do anything because he was held up by five men together. He was only one in front of six others, it was obvious that he felt weak in front of all six people.

"Ahhhh leave me you motherducker and fight me one-on-one!" Jungkook shouted in pain .

"Ahhh Taehyung really got a brat to himself. Why are you so special to him hah? It looks so fun to see you like this and now that Taehyung will know what it feels like to get in rivalry with Park Jinyoung. And little junior, do you really think I would buy that crap?" Jinyoung punched him on the face. " Hah! Fight one on one ? Fucker!" He tsked punching again .

By now Jungkook was bleeding from mouth and everyone was just standing as if some movie was going on.

"Kim Taehyung, I've given the best gift to you!" Jinyoung said before leaving the beaten up Jungkook and shattered stall there.

Jungkook was taking deep breaths, he was not that much injured but still bleeding much. After a few minutes of lying there, his friends came running after hearing the news from the crowd.

"Oh my God, Jungkook!" Everyone shouted running towards him.

"God, he's bleeding so much! Jimin call Kai and Chanyeol right now. And Mingyu and Eun wo help me pick him up." Hoseok said panicking.

"Yugyeom go check the medical room ,if it's open or not?" Eun wo shouted helping others in picking Jungkook.

They all went towards the medical room which thankfully was open, and the nurse treated him. It was a cut around his mouth which was bleeding limitlessly and his stomach got dark purple marks of hitting.

"You know what, we are not ending this like that!" Jimin said gritting his teeth.

He dialed a number, "Hello Yoongi hyung?"