12

Jungkook was not sure if Taehyung will wait for him but he knew that Taehyung likes to stay in college until late hours.

Jungkook went upstairs but Taehyung was not there. "Hmm looks like I expected more than I should."

Jungkook went back down with a heavy heart. "Hmm obvious he's a delinquent why would he listen to me even though I tried to finish lecture as soon as possible. Yeah he's a senior I'm a junior that he needs to teach for grades why would he care about me?"

Jungkook kept on blabbing his heart out while entering the cafeteria to eat something before going back to home. It was dusk, the sun was setting, the sky was reddish orange.

Jungkook ordered and sat on the table next to window from where he could see the football ground clearly. And there he saw Taehyung playing football with his friends, his tanned skin glowing under the setting sun while he kicked the ball towards goal.

"And I thought he left without waiting for me." Jungkook ate the rest of the food while Taehyung completed the match. Jungkook went towards the ground where Taehyung was.

"Ohhh look Jungkook's here, how are you doing man?" Namjoon said while giving high-five to him, Taehyung blushed a little hiding it by playing tricks to the ball.

"I'm good senior Namjoon sir, hello to Jin and Yoongi hyung too." He waved to them and they waved back.

"Ohh looks like you're searching for someone..." Jin said smirking.

"Alright we'll leave him to you." Yoongi said taking the other two with him.

"Was waiting for me?" Taehyung said still doing the leg tricks by ball.

"Kinda, because someone said he'll answer my questions." Jungkook said while stealing the ball from Taehyung and goaling it.

Taehyung got shocked but smirked when he saw Jungkook smiling. Taehyung picked the ball and said, "Alright but first I need to change my boi." Taehyung flicked Jungkook's hair a little, leaving for the locker room. Jungkook waited on the bench for Taehyung to come back after changing.

Taehyung came back wearing his black hoodie and jacket on it with wet hair.

"Wanna go on the rooftop?" Jungkook asked.

"Wanna come to my dorm room?" Taehyung suggested.

"Do you ask anyone to come to your room?"

"No not really, why not stay here there's no one around." Taehyung said sitting beside Jungkook on the bench.

"Sure", Jungkook adjusted his back sitting straight.

There was a silence for a few minutes.

"Are we not gonna talk?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm waiting for you to talk." Taehyung said.

"Hmm why all of a sudden you guys were playing at this time?"

"Is there a time to play football? We play whenever we feel like."

"No I mean you guys always practice in lunchtime that's why asked."

"Hmm today we changed the timings. How did you know we play in lunchtime?"

"Because I could always see you from that window in cafeteria, and from there I always see you running towards the washroom after lunchtime."

Taehyung nodded on this.

"Why do you always have an upset stomach ? And you always feel uneasy after practice. "