28

Jungkook woke up beside Taehyung as both males were clinging to each other. Jungkook saw Taehyung sleeping soundly, rubbed his eyes to get back to his senses from this long night sleep. He removed the blanket from his body to enter the washroom.

Taehyung felt someone leaving from beside him. He was already awake before Jungkook but wanted to get up with him so he just took those few minutes for completing his little sleep. The feeling of not getting up first made him laying like that. When he heard Jungkook going to the washroom, he stood up and took support of the headboard to rest after long sleep. He deeply followed everything in Jungkook's room, it was simple yet elegant. Everything was placed tidily, and it was comfy and warm for a single person. The walls were blank nothing special to see and the color of the walls was dark blue and white which was calming to Taehyung as compared to his dorm room walls.

While he was observing, Jungkook came back from the washroom and saw Taehyung deeply staring at his front wall.

"Hmm, awake?"

"Unn" Taehyung nodded still catching what happened the previous night and the way he felt everything. And he doesn't wanted to speak anything early in the morning.

Jungkook understood his senior's behavior. He approached the senior and placed a soft morning kiss on his lips tasting the same chalk taste. "Hmm.. Good morning love, you were great yesterday!" Jungkook teased smilingly.

Taehyung dead faced looked at him not in the mood to take any teasing, "Don't you think you always forget that I'm the senior here? Now that you've come to know that you are special to me, aren't you taking advantage of it?"

"Hahha that makes me feel more special, I'm making breakfast come to the kitchen after freshening up hmm?" Jungkook smiled and kissed his forehead and left the room.

Taehyung saw all those red marks on his body in the mirror shyly smiling about his love session with Jungkook. He removed his pink blush after splashing some cold water to wake up from this shy dream. He headed towards the kitchen as he saw Jungkook wearing an apron and making breakfast for them.

"All good?" Jungkook asked.

"Umhaa~" Taehyung replied sitting on the slab right beside that stove on which Jungkook was making food. While Taehyung sat , his head reached the edge of the upper shelf cabinets. Jungkook smiled seeing his senior baby sitting beside him and staring at him while he's making breakfast for them.

"When's your parents arriving?"

"Umm maybe around 12pm, I don't know, but I'm sure dad won't come only mom will be back." Jungkook said leaning on the slab waiting for the water to boil. Taehyung nodded on his answer.

Jungkook saw that boil getting high and he lowered the flame. He saw Taehyung in the eyes just right beside him. He came in front of him between his hanging legs. Taehyung's heartbeat raised as he closed his eyes in anticipation. Jungkook placed his hand on the back of Taehyung's head as he pulled him closer a little towards himself. The moment he was near his face he pushed him beside his shoulder in the crook of his neck extending his free hand to open that drawer which was behind Taehyung's head.

Everything happened so suddenly that when Taehyung realized what has happened he was more embarrassed that he was expecting something intimate in that simple situation. Jungkook took out a cinnamon tea box from that cabinet and when he released Taehyung from his firm grip, he noticed that pinky blush on his cheeks. He understood right then and there, what he was expecting. He smiled seeing the blushed Taehyung embarrassed and fidgeting with his hanging legs.

"I was just making some hot cinnamon tea for my senior baby but looks like he is embarrassed a little hmm?" Jungkook teased putting a tea bag in a glass full of hot water.

Taehyung didn't reply anything knowing very well that he is looking out of his character so he kept his head down to hide that blush.
Jungkook encircled his arms around his waist while getting in between his legs once again.

"Look up sir!" Jungkook teased again which Taehyung obviously didn't follow.

"Will you show your face my senior sir? Hm? Should I force you to show? Will you look up?" Jungkook started teasing limitlessly.

Taehyung snapped his head up looking as stern as possible but the red blush was more than evident. "WHAT?" he shouted a little looking straight in Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook was mesmerized by the look Taehyung was having right now because why not? Think a little, your lover is all embarrassed with his/her red blush and is trying hard to cover it with stern face and moreover with that morning face. Ang, uncontrollable!!

There was silence for a few minutes as both of them observed little details on each other's faces. Jungkook sighed breaking the eye contact gulping little of his saliva in his throat. "Ahhmm do you even realize how are you looking right now? And how much I want to devour you again right here?" He said looking from the corners of his eyes.

Taehyung was literal speechless this time because there was really no answer to those questions. Taehyung getting a little needy and to hide his EMBARRASSED self he pulled Jungkook in a smooch letting his taste get mixed with the other male.

Jungkook reacted the second they were connected. His hands instinctively started circling his firm butt circling them slowly giving pleasure to Taehyung as his another hand pulled Taehyung closer in the kiss through his nape.

"Hahah he just can't let his chalk dose off." Jungkook smiled in between the kiss tasting the same chalk taste from his lover.

This time Jungkook wanted to disconnect but Taehyung held him tight in the kiss putting his hands around his shoulders and not letting him stop so that they don't have to face that question-based game again.  Jungkook smiled on his impatience as he started removing his t-shirt touching every corner of his chest.

"You're just so beautiful sir!" Jungkook complimented in between.

"I'm not! I'm a man, I'm handsome too!" Taehyung retorted back smilingly conveying that he's still older than him.

"Hahah sure you're my man." Jungkook smiled looking at him. Taehyung nodded smilingly and pulled him again in the kiss.

"Ahem! Ahem!"

They both looked at the direction of the voice while still connected with each other from bodies.

"Ummm mom you're back!" Jungkook said getting away from Taehyung.

~• The End •~