15

It's a saying in the college that you can't find the famous Delinquent Kim Taehyung if you are searching for him but you'll definitely encounter him when you don't want to meet him.

The whole class was busy understanding some theories that the teacher just explained when Kim Taehyung opened the doors of the classroom.

As usual first smoke comes, then the real Kim Taehyung enters. Every head went back towards the sudden outburst on the door and there revealed the Kim Taehyung having a blank cigarette in between his lips which was not lit and his friends behind him exhaling the smoke out from their cigarettes.

"Kim Taehyung, I'm teaching here!" The teacher shouted a little bit.

"I know, but I'm here to tell something to this one student that's very important for him so with due respect, may I? " He threw the unused cigarette and proceeded.

Every teacher knew Taehyung and they had a good impression of him in their eyes because why not? He always topped and what else the teachers want? And if the words are sweetly said by Taehyung then who in the right mind could deny that sweetness?

"Yes please" and she continued.

Jungkook was a little confused that what might have happened but to his surprise Taehyung was heading towards his direction, and he perked up due to eyes on him.

"Others pay attention to me!" Lecturer said.

Taehyung reached towards Jungkook's bench and sat on his knees beside his bench. He stared up at Jungkook who was staring down at Taehyung waiting for him to say something.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung said calmly.

"Taehyung we are in class, what happened?" Jungkook said a little troubled due to the whole class looking at them.

Taehyung took a deep breath and opened his eyes after closing them. "Listen Jungkook, it's weird for me as well but I'm getting anxious. It's the same as the past, I'm getting anxious if I'm not seeing you for the whole day and it's troublesome. Look I've decided I'll teach you from now on, I'm preparing for my National Exams and teaching you will only help me so it's decided you are coming with me right now."

Jungkook's friends could hear him clearly and when they heard him they all went wide-eye shocked. "Bro what's happening?" They whispered.

Jungkook laughed a little bit but gave a yes to him through nodding. Taehyung squealed happily and stood up, "alright mam I'm taking this student with me." Taehyung held Jungkook's hand and took him out of the class and everyone saw them leaving wide mouthed.

Jungkook being dragged by Taehyung and it was a sight for everyone. "Taehyung sir slowly, I'm coming with you so slowly." Jungkook said smiling.

Taehyung giggled and Jungkook just got hanged , he's so adorable!

"Jungkook? Jungkook? Yaa !" Taehyung waved a hand in front of Jungkook and Jungkook got back in sense and saw they were standing near Taehyung's bike.

"Wanna go for a ride?" Taehyung asked. "Somewhere quiet?"

"If you'll let me drive?" Jungkook asked smirking.

"Why not?" Taehyung gave the keys to Jungkook.

Jungkook sat on the bike and started and signaled Taehyung to sit on the pillion seat. Taehyung eyed him smirking and sat behind him.

Jungkook drove towards the woods, both sides of the road were covered with trees and it was soothing to smell and feel. The soft air and little droplets of water vapors touching their faces and their hair blowing behind, Taehyung resting his head on Jungkook's shoulders closing his eyes sniffing his sweet smell. Jungkook feeling Taehyung's soft blonde hair hitting his nape giving him a ticklish yet fun touch.

"You smell a little like my mother. As far as I remember it's the same." Taehyung said sweetly.

"Really?"

"Hmm.."

"Is it calmly for you?" Jungkook asked whispering.

"Nae.." Taehyung replied sweetly.

"Thank goodness , at least I'm something of a use for you. You know I always wanted to say this, you can feel free with me or should I say you can be yourself with me. I won't judge rather I found the real you very adorable."

"Really adorable huh?" Taehyung smirked.

He swirled his one hand around Jungkook's waist and pulled his face back from another one, and sweetly captured him in a kiss that obviously didn't last long because Jungkook was driving.

"That's also a real me ." Taehyung said shyly .

"Woah and I like that." Jungkook smiled.

They stopped on a quiet wooden bridge feeling the nature. "Hmm so why all of a sudden you decided to teach me?"

"Well I was fine with my friends but then when they left for their lectures, I felt lonely. If it had been before I met you then I might sleep on the rooftop or go for a random football match but everything reminded me of you. Earlier I could see you in the class but now there's no class so yeah it was unbearable for me because you somehow made yourself a routine in my life."

"Hahahha you surely went through so much. But you said it has become like past, what do you mean by past? Like what past?" Jungkook asked.

"That's when my mother died." Taehyung said nonchalantly.

"Hmm... Still don't wanna talk about it? " Jungkook asked sighing and Taehyung said no through his head rotation.

"Hmm, okay, take your time, but I really want to ask something..." Jungkook asked smirking.

"Huh again?" Taehyung asked sighing.

"Well you actually hold many secrets, so why not?"

"Hahah alright what is it?"

"Few weeks back, I saw a girl stripping for you on the rooftop and you didn't even give a single glance to her, why so rude?"

"Wahh, you literally see me in every weird situation, well I've seen many naked bodies of girls and it's all same so why bother seeing the same thing again and it's not interesting anymore. AND moreover she was someone's girlfriend and I don't play dirty like this." Taehyung said shrugging.

"Hahah sure and not interesting anymore and have seen many naked bodies? "

"Well I can't deny boobs but still they are not interesting anymore. Hehe now no questions on that." Taehyung said sternly.

"Alright!! I'm not asking anymore."