20

Taehyung and Jungkook were heading back to Taehyung's dorm. Taehyung was riding the bike while Jungkook sat on the pillion seat. He was clinging to Taehyung so much that it was actually making Taehyung all giddy. Jungkook kept on hugging Taehyung tightly circling his hands around his waist while resting his head on Taehyung's shoulders.

"You look happy?" Taehyung asked smilingly.

"I'm happy!" he replied back smilingly.

"Why?"

"Because of You."

Taehyung smiled on this ," tsk you're so clingy."

"Uwhwh I want to coz you are soothing to me and I'm in pain as well. " Jungkook pouted.

"Hahah boy you are really something, let's re-treat your wounds when we get there hmm?" Taehyung suggested.

"Hmm... " He said feeling sleepy.

They both reached there. They both slung down on the bed sighing after the whole mess of the day. They both stared at the ceiling having mixed and different feelings or maybe the same.

"Thanks!", Jungkook said.

"Uh? Why? Instead I'm thankful." Taehyung said looking at his side towards Jungkook.

"Why? No! I'm thankful." Jungkook insisted looking on his side towards Taehyung.

"Hahah alright why are you thankful?" Taehyung smilingly shifting on his side towards Jungkook .

"No first you tell." Jungkook also shifted towards Taehyung. Now they both were facing each other lying sideways on the bed.

They both sighed as Taehyung initiated, "I'm thankful that you didn't lose hope in me, that you were standing with me. And I'm sorry that you had to go through all this because of me."

Jungkook smiled with a nod and placed his hand on Taehyung's cheeks caressing a little, "I'm thankful that you confessed to everyone, that I'm not some stranger in your life. "

"You are not and I also don't know why?" Taehyung said caressing Jungkook's face.

Jungkook flinched in pain as Taehyung unintentionally touched his  paining area. "Hshhhh ouch it hurts! "

"Ohhh where? Here? He literally gave you this damn big of a cut , that fucking bastard.  Does it hurt? I should've ripped him apart." Taehyung asked getting up a little and checking his face.

While he was checking his face , his hands touched the paining area again and Jungkook stopped him from touching any further by clutching his wrist and looking in his eyes. The stare that they were sharing held so much. Taehyung smiled and sweetly brushed Jungkook's lips and said, "you did great standing up for yourself. "

"Mhnn~" Jungkook nodded while sweetly stroking his wrist. They shared a sweet moment together looking at each other's eyes. Taehyung bent his head a little towards Jungkook and slowly he pecked Jungkook's lips so that it won't hurt anywhere. Jungkook closed his eyes and felt the senior's lips on him. He opened his eyes back after a sweet moment of remembrance. Taehyung looked him in the eye and said caressing his face, "let's get your wounds treated hm? Go get a bath first. "

Jungkook nodded and went for a bath, while he was bathing he had this tingling feeling going on in his stomach. When he searched for hair shampoo, he again met with the same sweet smell of mint and that's when the tingling feelings grew more.

Jungkook came out of the shower and Taehyung was already waiting outside of the bathroom.
"Oh you done? Ok wait there and dry yourself up until then I'll be back after a quick shower." And Taehyung entered the bathroom leaving Jungkook all alone in the room.

Taehyung came back from a quick shower, and met with the hot Jungkook half naked sitting on the bed edge as he was drying his wet hair with a towel from where little droplets of water were sliding down on his naked body which had purple patches from previous kicks and punches.

Taehyung approached towards Jungkook and took the towel from Jungkook to dab on his wet hair. Jungkook let him do whatever he wanted, and he noticed that Taehyung's knuckles also had bruises and broken skin.

"Stay here, I'll bring the first aid box." Taehyung said while going towards the desk. Jungkook was watching his back as he stood up from the bed and approached towards Taehyung. He let his body touch Taehyung's back letting him feel the warmth from it. Jungkook circled his hands around Taehyung's waist as Taehyung smiled knowingly. Taehyung could feel the heat on the back of his body as Jungkook was hugging him from behind.

Jungkook traced a string of affection through his fingers from Taehyung's shoulders to his hands. "Your hands are also hurt."

"Ahhh it's nothing, I'm used to it." Taehyung replied.

Jungkook held his hand and brought it towards his lips. He kissed Taehyung's hand which sent an electricity in Taehyung. He collected himself and turned around to push Jungkook back on the bed.

Jungkook sat on the bed again leaning back a little as his both hands supported him to lean on the bed so that his front was visible to Taehyung. Taehyung smiled a little and squeezed the cream to apply on Jungkook's affected area.

Jungkook hissed on the pain but the coldness of the cream and the hotness of his body were mixing together which was little unexplainable by him. He held his breath tight as Taehyung's long fingers were touching his body. Taehyung was also hesitant in touching Jungkook but he did it somehow controlling his breath.

When he was done, he turned around quickly to avoid gazes with him. Jungkook knew what was happening. He held Taehyung's hand and pulled him back, and landed on Jungkook's lap which sent shiver down to Taehyung's spine.

Jungkook wrapped his hands around him and sweetly placed his chin on Taehyung's shoulder and whispered, "Your hands are also hurt, let me put a bandage over it. "
Jungkook picked a bandage from the box Taehyung was holding and put it on his hands. 

He again clutched Taehyung in his arms pulling him more over himself. His breath was hot on Taehyung's ear as he said, "You're so thin."

"Is it bad?"

"Uhnn~ makes me want to explore you." He said touching Taehyung's nape from his face breathing the scent in.

{My keyboard literally says, "Hmm we are watching you girl, we can see what you're typing

{My keyboard literally says, "Hmm we are watching you girl, we can see what you're typing..."}