27

While Jungkook's tongue was capturing him at the moment, his hands were on their way to feel that soft fleshy butt. Taehyung knew it's something embarrassing that he's going to encounter and being a senior, he didn't want to show his shamelessness to the junior.

Jungkook removed that single fabric from his body as he detached his lips from the senior. He's surely going to get redder.
"Senior baby , you know right now you don't look like the same Taehyung that everyone sees. You look so erotic that even your enemies will melt down after seeing you like this. And I'm so happy that only I can see this side of yours."

"And you still think you're not special for me?" Taehyung asked raising his one eyebrow teasing the junior.

"Hahah no not at all coz right now my dick's also wanting some importance and only you can satisfy him." Jungkook smirked ending his sentence.

"Should I jerk you off?" Taehyung asked with a straight face but his eyes were full of anticipation.

"How about your mouth?" Jungkook swirled his hand from Tae's soft strands towards his mouth.

Taehyung's eyes widened, but he stayed quiet. Jungkook looked at his hard on, and smirked, "How about I give you one?" Without any other answer he pushed Taehyung on the headboard as his back hit the bed. He spread his legs looking at his big bulge in between them. Without any warning or alert he straight away took his whole in his mouth.

Taehyung flinched on the sudden touch as everything happened so fast he didn't realize what happened. Now he only knew Jungkook was sucking him so sinfully.

"Ah Jung... Kook.. hajima ... Ani... Kmane....a hhh... If you take it like that I won't be able to hold back."

Jungkook was listening his baby moaning under his warm mouth's touches. He continued to suck him as his one hand was teasing his nipples while his other clutched the bottom of Tae's dick.

"Jungkook.... Jungkook..... Ahhhnnn... Stop I'll come.... Don't do it like that ohhhh godddd damnn fuck .... Don't touch it no nahhh... No not there noo please Jungkook.... Ahnnn..." Taehyung was whining under him as Jungkook was deeply clutching him so as not to let him come. He knew what areas felt good and coincidentally those were Taehyung's weak spot which he himself never realized. Jungkook teased the bottom area between his dick and balls as Taehyung felt himself high.

"Baby come for me!" Jungkook said in between as his voice muffled.

"No ... remove your mouth, I'll come anytime soon. Ahnn remove.... Get... Away...." Taehyung was fearing of not coming in his mouth while Jungkook wanted it. He took a deep suck and as Taehyung released he was full of cum in his mouth.

He's thick , looks like he seriously never did it before. "Sir you were really thick..." Jungkook commented with a smirk.

"Ohhh stop saying everything out." Taehyung shyly said hiding his shamelessness from his hands feeling embarrassed.

Jungkook removed his hand as he smiled while saying, "We're not done yet."

With that Jungkook removed his own one remaining cloth as he brought Taehyung on his lap letting his tired body slack off on his own body. Jungkook placed one hand on the back of Taehyung's head as his another hand made its way down towards both of their crotches which were unintentionally touching each other.

He brought his seductive lips towards Taehyung's ears and shamelessly said, "Let's collide our swords and feel the pleasure in it."

When Taehyung's ears met with that hot breath, with that seductive voice, his half hard dick stood up straight as his back curved in shyness. Jungkook started rubbing both of them together while Taehyung felt the soft fleshes with cum forming friction making it unbearable and sensitive for his already sucked off dick.