19

Around 8pm

Taehyung was with his classmates celebrating the cultural festival vibes as their faculty building lawn gets all light up and decorated for celebrations.
They were partying , the music was loud , people chanting for well wishes when his phone vibrated which somehow was in his pocket otherwise it is always sleeping on his room's bed.

"Hello?" Taehyung said unable to hear the other side due to loud cheering and voices around him.

"Hello, Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung again said getting away from the noise.

When he heard what Namjoon said on the phone call, his eyes became red, his head got blown, his nerves started popping out in anger and he went wild.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! WHOSOEVER TOUCHED HIM, HE'S FUCKED UP! HE'S A DEAD MEAT NOW!  HE'S GOING TO PAY HYUNG I'M COMING." Taehyung shouted on his lungs in the phone getting infuriated and everyone in the building went silent under his growl because they knew something was wrong.

Taehyung stormed towards his bike and raced it up straight to the medical room. Anyone could tell he was boiling with anger as hell, his eyes were red in anger and guilt of not being there for Jungkook when he needed him and he was hurt because of him.

He was gritting his teeth to just control his hot-tempered head which was soon going to explode. He rushed towards the medical room where Jungkook was lying on the bed. When he reached there, he slipped a little bit on the door due to a quick race he picked after parking his bike but when he saw Jungkook in that condition, his heart got a lump of guilt that why did it happen to him?

Jungkook saw Taehyung entering and he was just staring deep at him while nothing was coming out of his mouth. Taehyung's friends were there already.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung said in low voice.

"He's alright Taehyung just a little cut around his mouth and sprain in stomach." Jin said comforting.

Jungkook and Taehyung were staring deep at each other's eyes while Taehyung sat beside Jungkook holding his hand.

After a few seconds, Jungkook said asking for confirmation, "HE'S GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!"
Taehyung's head shot up from Jungkook's hands and he replied in low and deep tone, "YEAH HE'S SURELY GOING TO PAY FOR THIS! "

"Jungkook can you walk ? Does it hurt anywhere?" Taehyung said low voice.

"I'm alright Taehyung just a little pain."

"Alright then give him a change of clothes (got blood on them) and I'll wait outside, and we'll be heading somewhere." Taehyung said to Jungkook's friends.

"Listen we're not going to let him off that easily!" Hoseok said to Taehyung to which he reply with a nod.

Taehyung eyed his friends to have a talk outside of the room while Jungkook changed.
"Where's he right now? "Taehyung asked.

"It's a cultural festival party going on, so he must be in his faculty building with his friends." Yoongi said.

"Yeahh I've confirmed he's there in the party." Jin said looking at his phone.

"Alright, let's get our bikes." Namjoon said to Yoongi and Jin as they nodded.

Jungkook came out of the medical room and Taehyung hugged him before heading back in the medical room again to pick up something. He came out with a cricket bat and handed it to Jungkook while he sat on his bike as Jungkook also sat back on it.

They rode towards the faculty building party as Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin also followed Taehyung on their bikes.

They entered the building searching the room where Park Jinyoung was having a party with his friends as Taehyung's eyes were getting redder at every second passing in the searching while Jungkook followed behind him. Taehyung holding the bat ready to beat the shit out of him as they were searching. Everyone in the crowd was sure that the matter was something on another level as they could see the anger in their eyes while they were searching.