Chapter 41

best friends from birth

"ahh, princess your home". As I walked in the house a big scent of smoke went through me throwing me into a coughing fit. These people are smoking weed I cautiously walked over to mike knowing if I try to run he will find me and I will end up in the worst state. I see mike gathered around with other shady guys around his age. Margaret was nowhere to be seen she probably in bed too high to move. I let out a shaky breath feeling uncomfortable with the men's perverted eyes eyeing me up and down.

"so, what do you say boys a night with her and we forget the money I owe altogether". I snap out of my thoughts and look at the three men and Mike in horror. "I say that can be arranged". The oldest man said smirking at me with sick perverted eyes. this man was old enough to be my grandfather.

But what I couldn't get over was that he is selling me...

Tears emerged in my eyes and vomit arose in my throat and I felt like I was either going to faint or be sick. My legs glue to the ground and my ability to run away completely left my senses. "I will let you guys have your fun"! mike chuckled giving me an evil knowing smirk. "do whatever you just don't kill the bitch I need her". Mike told the men sternly. Tear streams went down my cheeks and I only tried to run when they walked up to me. but I was quickly caught by the youngest man who looked to be in his fifties. "she is so beautiful". The other man said as he started touching my body I tried to squirm and run away but the youngest man held me securely. My loud whimpers and sobs filled the room.

"I can't wait to have our fun with her". Bile rose in my throat and it took all my strength not to vomit. "now are you going to be a good girl". The oldest man whispered in my ear sending chills up my spine. I didn't answer my body trembled and shook so much it would look like I was having a seizure. The other man then kicked my stomach making me tremble even further. "are you"! the oldest man screamed in my ear making me sob and quiver more.

"y-yes". I sobbed feeling a rush of defeat flood through me. "ok princess let's begin".

"now kneel".

"BREANNA"! I shot up my whole body shaking and large tears falling. Bruno sighed loudly and gave me a large hug. "b-b-Bruno"? My voice was so weak and shaky I could hardly talk. I have never felt so afraid and unsafe ever. I have tried my best erase that memory the best I could. But it never left I always felt their lasting burning touches. It was the most horrible and horrific memory I have. I remember after it happened I couldn't walk and I didn't leave the house for a month. My body had to heal so weakly and slowly and it didn't help that I was living with Mike and Margaret and their ways. "shit Brea you need to calm down your having a panic attack". I looked at Bruno with my bloodshot teary eyes and then broke down sobbing again throwing my arms and body into my twin's arms. "d-did i-I wake u-up t-the others". I asked shakingly feeling a bit of guilt swarm through me. "shh it's ok and no you didn't". I sighed in relief then sat up wiping away my tears. "did I wake you up"? Bruno rubbed the back of his head looking awkward and guilty. "no, you err didn't I wasn't asleep". I raised an eyebrow and took in his attire he was not dressed in pyjamas instead he was wearing his leather jacket and some ripped jeans. "where were you going"? I asked forgetting my dream to distracted by my own curiosity. "I was going to go for a drive". He said clearing his throat. I nodded my head but still held a bit of confusion. "did you want to come with me I have a feeling you won't be going back to sleep". It was true after that dream I don't think I will ever be able to sleep again. "will i-I need to change". I cursed under my breath at my shaky still trembling voice. I hate being seen so freaking weak. "nah your good just put a coat on". He kissed my cheek then went to the shopping bags to grab a coat. He passed the coat over to me helping me put it on also grabbing me a pair of uggs to put on. I was about to walk but he picked me up bridal style with keys in his hand.