Chapter 53

"We are in this together twinny."

Living your whole life knowing that something inside you was missing was hard

Living your whole life knowing that something inside you was missing was hard. It was harder than hard it was nearly impossible. But yet though it seemed impossible my brothers and father made it seem possible. I have lived my whole life with my brother's care and love. Even though at times it seems hard I will do anything for them. I remember my sister coming home. The feeling I felt was numb I didn't know what to feel. I had a sister? But when I saw her all my doubts vanished and all I cared about was my twin. She was the missing piece and she seemed to fix the hole almost instantly.

I finally feel happy.

"TWINNY!" I screeched on the top of my lungs ignoring the groans. "Jesus are you sure your not the girl twin." Luke mumbled as he stuffed a large spoonful of cereal in his mouth. "nope last time I checked I am more than happy to declare that I am in fact a man." I stated proudly showing them my smug grin. Louis scoffed before he ruffled my hair earning snickers from my brothers. I could even see dads lips twitching up.

That betrayer!

"Whatever you say, little bro." Louis cooed pinching my cheeks not so gently.  "Fuck off Louis!" I growled shoving him off. I may not be as big as Louis or my other brothers but when I put my mind to it I can beat all of their asses. "If I were you, bruno I would think wisely of your choice of words before I start making resolutions to your problems," Enzo warned cocking an eyebrow. I shifted uncomfortably not being able to hold the big fearful gulp. Before anything more could be said a small voice thankfully rescued me.  "You screeched?" My one and only twin asked looking at me with clear boredom. "Yes, twinny I have important matters to discuss with you." She looked at me as if I was stupid which didn't surprise me because it was well- Breanna. "If it is me teaching you how to play the piano again than the answer is no... I think my ears will forever be bleeding after that absolutely distasteful ear-piercing lesson." She stated coldly while slightly shuddering. Which I can't help feeling a little bit offended at.

I wasn't that bad was I?

"yes, you were that bad." I looked at her in horror. Has my twin got secret mind-reading powers that she had never told me about. "how did you-?"

"You're my twin call it twin power." She said with sarcasm as she quoted me using air quotes.  I rolled my eyes before I looked at her with an amused look. I always can't help the guilt what floods my system as I look at her. Her lip is still busted and you could see clear as day the bags what were under her eyes. She looks tired.

She's broken.

"How are you feeling Bambina?" Alex asked the question of what I presume we were all thinking. Dad and Enzo looked at her with a small frown as they stared at her with concern. Dad has always been calm and reserved always not letting his emotions get the best of him. But as soon as Breanna came into the picture something automatically switched inside him and now the papa bear switch was turned on.