Chapter 55

They are back for blood...

As we pulled into the house I immediately wanted to turn around and go home

As we pulled into the house I immediately wanted to turn around and go home. The smell of booze was everywhere and the music was booming. The smell of sweaty teenagers and closeness feeling made me claustrophobic. My anxiety arose as I smelt the alcohol. The memories of Mike fled my mind when he came to my room smelling of whiskey. I regret ever stepping into this house party. I just wanted to go home and rest in my father's comforting arms. I don't mean to be a baby but I don't think I will ever be able to have alcohol. "Are you ok?" Bruno whispered as he grabbed my hand. I felt like all my anxiety took my ability of speech. My senses were all alerted and I found myself pulling Bruno closer to me for a sense of comfort.

"don't leave me." was the only thing I was able to whisper. "we never will just stick close to us ok. We can leave whenever you want." I nodded and Louis and Luke gave Bruno a worried look while looking at me with concern. "Hey, girly did you want to dance!" Lexi yelled over the music. I shook my head before hugging Bruno's arm. This wasn't my scene at all. I wasn't comfortable and I felt as if I was overexposed to everything. I shook my head feeling a bit guilty. I hate being such a downer but this was all feeling too much. I felt as if my heart was going to explode as my hands didn't stop shaking. "we should take her home". Luke said Louis and Bruno and they nodded in agreement. "I'm sorry." I whispered not even knowing if they heard me.

"Don't you dare be sorry we are here for you not for this lame excuse of a party. We can go home to watch movies and eat junk food if you want." My ears perked up and that sounded almost 100% better than this. "but Daniel and Lexi." I wandered off as I stared at the two of them dancing wildly on the dance floor. "They will be fine they can worry about themselves. Meanwhile, you are our only concern." Louis stated firmly. I nodded my head still feeling a bit guilty.

"I need to go to the bathroom and let Daniel and Lexi know that I am leaving." Luke smiled at me and Bruno gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. "we will let them know, Bruno you go take her to the bathroom." Without any more converse, Bruno gently pulled me away leading me into a bathroom. He waited outside for me as I did my business making sure that no one disturbs or invades my privacy.

Lexi and Daniel were ok about me leaving I could that they were a little disappointed but I knew they were more concerned than anything. They stayed at the party while we left. On the way home the boys all got McDonald's. And by getting McDonald's they basically got the whole flipping menu. Dad and my brothers were more than surprised when they saw us get home as they were in the dining room discussing mafia business I presume. Dad pulled me into a big hug telling me he loved me as he kissed my forehead. "did you guys get the whole menu or something!" Enzo scolded looking very disapproving as they saw all the bags of food. "why yes we did!" Bruno chirped out getting a large slap on the head from Louis. Milo seemed more than happy because his nose was already in the bag of food as he stuffed his mouth with fries. "if you guys use MY money ever again inappropriately I will be getting you guys a job at fast food restaurant or warehouse. Until MY sons know how to value money." Dad scolded them with authority. The three youngest brothers all gulped loudly as their faces turned to disgust as they thought about working In such a place. "err sorry dad." I muttered feeling guilty. His eyes softened and he pulled me onto his lap wrapping arms around me. "Don't be sorry princess you never have to be sorry. It's your idiot brothers who need to be sorry." He growled the last bit and I could see my brothers shifting uncomfortably. I then grabbed a nugget and shoved it in his mouth causing him to jump out of surprise. I giggled at his expression which caused him to playfully glare at me.

I love my dad so much.

We all ate McDonald's.. I only had nuggets which I shared with dad. I think me sharing food is something I will never grow out off. I looked at my brothers in amazement.. they are like endless pits. How on earth do they eat so much and stay so fit?

It will always be a mystery to me.

***********

The rest of the weekend flew by smoothly and today was sadly the worst day ever. It was Monday! As I was writing notes I felt someone nudge me which messed up my writing. "what do you want?" I asked the wannabe in a bored tone. That's another new this week the bad boy wannabe is back. but it seems that since his absence that he became more annoying. "what! You don't want to talk to me mi pequeño tigre." He gasped putting his hand over his heart dramatically. "no not really." I then ignored him returning to my note trying to finish the task that she gave us. "aww I would've thought that you missed me." he pouted. I honestly have no clue how girls crush over him. He is the most annoying human being I have ever met. "no not one bit, in fact, I enjoyed your absence." I claimed narrowing my eyes at him. "is that so princess?" he smirked annoyingly. He then placed a hand on my thigh making my stomach turn into nervous jitters. "are you sure you didn't miss me mi pequeño tigre?" he asked in husky whisper sending shivers up my spine.

"n-no," I spoke weakly falling right into the bastard's trap. He then chuckled and shook his head but he still didn't move his hand. "are you going to move your hand?" I asked with irritation. "no I am good." I clicked my tongue in annoyance then tried to ignore his presence. But he didn't seem to want that because he moved closer to me. I could feel his breathe on my neck as he looked down at my neatly written notes. I tried my best to ignore him but he gave squeeze my thigh a small squeeze. Causing me to jump and let out a small yelp.

"are you nervous mi pequeño tigre?" his deep voice whispered into my ear making me squirm. I could my cheeks burning right now and I felt my sink into my seat.

What is this annoying bad boy wannabe doing to me?

I felt a lump form in my throat preventing me from answering him. He then chuckled loudly and moved his hand. Which caused a weird feeling inside of me when he removed his hand. As the bell rang I jumped out of my seat quicker than I ever have. I walked straight into the bathroom wanting all of this just to disappear. I splashed myself with the cold water trying to ignore this feeling. What was wrong with me? I felt so disgusted in myself for feeling like this. What scares me the most is that I liked it. it brought me back to the nights of mike and how he violated me. I am disgusting, how can one person be so revolting. I really am just a slut. I quickly wiped a small tear trying to ignore this feeling but how could I?

How could anyone love me? how could anyone love someone who looks like me? my body is filled with scars and I will always be damage.

I will forever be broken.

"Aww look it's the little orphan crying." I turned around to see Mandy smirking at me. I was not in the mood to deal with her so I tried to walk past her but she snatched my wrist. "you know I heard a little tale." I narrowed my eyes her which only caused her to gleam more. "I heard that you are a dirty whore." She whispered in my ear causing my stomach to turn. "you know maybe that is why your dad died... OH, WAIT he wasn't your real dad! He was just another person taking pity over the little orphan."

The words sank in.

"I also heard about your last adoptive MOTHER I think it is gold that she went to prison with her little boyfriend. But wait that isn't the best part I also heard from a little birdie that they escaped." My eyes widened as she whispered to me. I felt my world around me shatter into tiny little pieces. "you are a disgusting orphan, you know what would make the world a whole lot better?" she asked innocently as she caressed my cheek.

"if you would kill yourself." I snatched my arm away from her I think she waited for me to snap or hit her or something. But I did something that surprised her.

 I walked away...

Even though it was time for class and Bruno was waiting for me... I didn't care... I needed to leave... I needed to escape this nightmare...

They are out.. the people who made my life a nightmare is out. The man who haunts me day and night is out. He is out.. to make me more broken.

To the point, it is beyond repair.

I walked out of the school grabbing my bag on the way, I didn't care or know where I was going. Tears flooded my eyes as I continued to walk. My tracks were only stopped when someone grabbed me.

"hey, there little girl where are you going?"