UPDATE

Dear readers,

It has been, quite literally, months since I have updated this book. I know most, if not all of you, are probably angry with me and for that I do not blame you at all.

However, you can all rest assured that I WILL FINISH this book. The reason I have not been updating, is that I must rewrite all of The Tekula Project, change the ending, then make minor changes to this book before I can move any further in the story.

It will be an extremely long process, especially since I am basically writing an entirely new book from scratch. You should all be happy to know, however, that I have already begun this process.

My plan is to rewrite 5 chapters at a time and publish them as "NEW" chapters. This will also include additional chapters that were not in the original book. Currently, I have chapters 1 and 2 already posted for viewing as a sneak peek of the new rewrite.

At the bottom of this update will be a list of completed parts of the editing process to keep you guys updated on what is going on and what new chapters have been posted. My goal is to have Tekula completely finished by 2021, though that may be a little tight of a deadline.

Anyways, thank you all for your support and for sticking with me. I hope to see you all again soon! Also, don't forget to check back here every now and then for editing news and feel free to drop a comment if you have any questions.

~A

UPDATES:

TTP Chapter 001: Completed June 22

TTP Chapter 002: Completed July 26

TTP Chapter 003: Completed August 15