29

"Careful," Xavier warned his mate as she ran about in the snow.

"Come on help me push this!"

"Maddy you are going to fall soon," he sighed.

"Which is why I need your help obviously," she laughed.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"You are going to help me?"

He sighed and began rolling snow, taking over from her.

"Its so big!" She exclaimed seeing how large the base was.

"Really? I'm thinking of making this Maddy-sized. Nice and short."

"I'm not that short," she whined.

"Well you are the size of a slightly above average human child."

"Not true."

"If that's what you believe," he laughed rolling the next ball of snow and putting it on the base.

Maddy got on her knees and rolled the last one and lifted it up and put it on the top.

"Its still shorter than me," she grinned.

He shook his head as they began to decorate the snowman.

"Well it's been about ten minutes, let's go inside before you get sick," Xavier said.

Maddy grinned and scooped up some snow into a ball and threw it at his back and ran, laughing.

"You little minx," he smirked.

Maddy squealed as she got hit with a ball of snow.

She picked up another ball and got ready to throw it but was hit and dropped it.

"Hey!"

"Nothing's fair in war or pillow fights, I thought you would know that that extends to snowball fights," he laughed before hitting his mate with another snowball.

Maddy dodged the next one by using a tree as a shield and she tried to make as many snowballs as she could which was not as easy because she did not have his speed or experience in snowball making.

She saw a shadow looming over her and turned around to see her mate.

Her back was pressed against the tree and he had her cornered.

"I wonder if I should throw you with this snowball or kiss you right now, both seem equally satisfying," he whispered into her ear.

Maddy wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his. Xavier was frozen in momentary surprise. He forgot her habit of occasionally taking the initiative and kissing first before he could even lean towards her lips.

"Thank you for doing this for me. I had fun. Lily was right though. You would go easy on me in a snowball fight," Maddy laughed pulling away and getting to her feet before running towards the castle.

"Really?!" He exclaimed chasing after his mate as she ran into the castle and managed to lock the huge doors behind her.

He groaned realizing that she was probably going to be running to their room and locking all the doors and windows next.

He ran to just below their room and began to climb the bricks, ignoring the confused looks from the guards.

When he got there he groaned in frustration seeing the door locked. However he did notice that his little mate had no idea he was able to climb the wall, as hard as it had been.

The girl was giggling to herself and had even begun trying on his shirts for fun. Laughing at herself in the mirror.

He knew which shirts he would probably be wearing next.