Chapter 6

"Good morning, beautiful" Ink speaks in his husky morning voice to Sydney as she walks into the kitchen the next morning

"Good morning, beautiful" Ink speaks in his husky morning voice to Sydney as she walks into the kitchen the next morning. He had gotten up early and fixed them one of his famous breakfast recipes.

"Morning. What did you cook? It smells amazing" Sydney walks over behind him and wraps her arms around his torso. She places a soft peak on his bareback while he finished cooking.

"Bauernomelett. It's an omelet made with bacon, onions, potatoes, parsley, and eggs" he looked over his shoulder and smiled down at her.

After their conversation last night they agreed to give it a few more weeks before they broke the news. The MC was still going through a lot. Sydney agreed to give him a little time.

"It sounds great. I'll grab some plate" she kisses his back one more time before moving over to the cabinet full of glass plates. Just as she was about to turn she felt thick arms circle around her.

"You know I love you, right Beautiful?" He asks while resting his chin on her shoulder waiting for an answer. Ink felt that she was still upset about last night.

"I know that, Caven. And I love you too, you doofus" she laughs softly as he nuzzles into her neck, making his beard tickle her neck.

"I'm not a doofus, ma'am. I am a huge manly biker" he backs up and started to flex his muscle making Sydney bend over laughing.

"Okay, Cav. If you say so big guy" she lifts the plates up with one hand and pats his chest softly. Sydney loved to tease him. He was a big guy but was very soft when it came to Sydney.

"That's what you were calling me las-" Ink couldn't even finish his nasty sentence. Sydney put the plates down and practically tackled him.

"Don't be telling all my secrets" she says as she covered his mouth with her tiny hand. Sydney saw Ink roll his eyes at her weirdness.
-
After their little goof session and breakfast, they took a shower together before getting dressed. Ink had to return back to the compound and Sydney had work later on.

Once Ink and Sydney were fully dressed they headed to the living room to watch TV for a little while. They made a promise to watch a show but only when they were together. It was taking forever to finished that one show since they didn't see each other much.

"I don't understand this show"

Sydney looked away from the TV and up at Ink who was holding her extremely close. "What's so hard to understand?" She asks with her brow scrunched slightly.

"The whole dooperhaner shit" Ink rolls his eyes as he continued to watch the screen of the TV.

"You mean, doppelgängers. It's double of a living person. Or in simpler terms, someone who isn't related yet looks just like you." Sydney had watched so many supernatural movies and shows that had apart of doppelgänger. She was defiantly a geek over the supernatural.

"You're too cute when you get all nerdy" Ink pulls her in closer and kisses her cheek. Sydney smacks his forearm lightly.

"I'm not cute" her voices come out in a soft grumpy tone as he smushes her against him.
-
Their evening together was cut short by Ink getting a phone call from his Prez needing him back at the compound. Of course, he wanted to stay but his brothers needed him.

Ink and Sydney got up from the couch and packed his things quickly. She kept his clothes from last night so she could wash them which he was very thankful for.

"Alright, beautiful. I'll call you on your break tonight" ink and Sydney were standing at his truck in the garage. He had already thrown his bag inside and now the hardest part was leaving Sydney for no telling how long.

"Okay" her voice held sadness but she smiled anyway. He hated it as much as she did.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise. I always keep my promises" he walks up closer to her and places his hands on her hips.

Sydney nodded as she held her pinkie up for him to make the promised official. Ink connected his pinkie with her, then pressed the pads of their thumbs together. They moved in closer and kissed each out sweetly, still holding the promise between them.

"It's official. You can't break it" Sydney rests her forehead against his with closed eyes, Ink did the same.

"Never in a million years, beautiful" ink peaks her lips one more time before moving back to get into his truck. Sydney moved back with her arms crossed over her chest while she watched him back out of her garage.

As much as she wanted to sit around a be sad, she closed the garage door before heading back inside the house and finding herself something to eat.

Sydney looked at the clock at saw she only had a few hours until she had to start getting ready for work so she figured she could just binge-watch a show until then.
-
Ink finally arrived back to the compound. He could sense something was off. Looking around he saw his brother and Prez walking towards the room they have Church.

He tossed his bag in one of the chairs before following along. The sound of his Prez's son and old lady in the kitchen pulled his attention away for a moment. He just wished his women could be there with him like Haisley was for Bear.

Ink snapped out his trace and made his way into the room. Bear, his prez, had been having trouble with a stalker coming after his old lady. They were in church for hours discussing plans and going over the information their tech guy had found.

When they finally got out of the room Ink immediately grabbed his bag and went to his room. Looking at his phone he knew Sydney would be on break soon which made his head pound and a smile spread across his face.