Chapter 12

"Fine since you won't talk, we'll have a chat with you buddies" Bear pushed Miles back down on to the cot

"Fine since you won't talk, we'll have a chat with you buddies" Bear pushed Miles back down on to the cot. He stormed over to the other two men laying down on the cots.

"Which one wants to talk first?" Bear could care less who talked, he knew surely someone was going to talk. He watched as they both shook their heads vigorously.

"Fine, maybe her boyfriend can make you talk" Bears evil smirk grew larger as he stepped back along a very furious Ink to stand near the men on the cots.

"L-look man, we are sorry. Just let us go"

Ink didn't care for their pleas, they didn't care when Sydney was in the middle of them. He looked at the men on the cot and acted as though he was thinking real hard about what they just said. "No"

Ink grabs the one that looked the most frightened of him and pulls him off the cot. The man was shaking in his grip but Ink held his cold face. "Name"

"J-Jameson"

"Who are your friends...Jameson?" Ink watched as Miles and the man in which his name they hadn't figured out yet. They looked up at Jameson and shook their heads, not wanting him to say anything else.

"Ca-"

"Shut your trap, Jameson!" The unnamed man yells at the trembling Jameson. Ink let out a dark chuckle as he let go of Jameson and marched over to the man who yelled.

"You're a brave soul, I'll give you that." Ink somewhat compliments the unnamed man which leads to him smiling egotistically.

"Why are you smiling, boy? I never said that was a good thing" Ink watched as the man's smile dropped and his face paled.

"Why are you making a big deal out of that slut? She pissed us off and we handled it" Ink was a little taken back by his words. He could hear his brother taking steps back away from them. They knew hell was about to break loose.
-
"Ink, you okay man?" Chains ask after they left the basement. When Ink was angry, it was like he had split personalities. His brothers always tried to keep him calm because of how dangerous he could be.

"I'm fine" inks voice was deep and rough. His breathing was still shallow from the massive ass whopping he gave that man. All in all, the found out his name; Jeremiah. Each man confessed they did something wrong, it took a little more 'convincing' to get Jeremiah to admit it.

"You sure man?

"I said I'm fine!" Chain holds his hands up in surrender and backs away from Ink. He knew Ink would never intentionally hurt him but he was taking precautions.

"Shit—I'm going to box" he huffs out before storming to the building they had outback with exercise equipment. It was nothing fancy, mostly punching bags and weights.
-
Ink wasn't even out there an hour before he felt a soft tap on his shoulder by instinct he snaps around and grabs their wrist. As soon as he saw who it was he let go immediately and said sorry repeatedly.

"Damn, beautiful. You scared me" Ink let's out a deep breath as he whips the sweat off his forehead gently. Sydney just shook her head like it was no big deal and gave him apologetic eyes.

"It's fine, baby." Ink leans down and pressed sweet kisses on her lips. Sydney went to wrap her arms around him but remembered he was all icky and gross.

She pulled back a motioned to the punching back with a questioning look. She was wondering why he was out here boxing. Sydney knew Ink like the back of her hand. Yes, she knew about his...side that was very different from the everyday Ink. Sydney had no room to judge, he handles his anger a lot better than she did. Unlike him, she had an extremely very short fuse.

"Just letting off some steam" he shrugged before continuing to pull some combos on the punching bag. A few minutes later the quietness was unsettling so he turned to see what Sydney was doing. She was standing a few feet behind him holding up his lightly blood-stained t-shirt. The look in her eyes scared Ink a little even though she found really talk or yell at him.

"It's not what it looks like" Sydney gave him an 'oh yeah?' Look which made him feel like he didn't know how to explain he beat the crap out of the men who hurt her last night.

"Sydney, it's not a big deal. Okay? Look I was just handling some business" he brushed the conversation off and turned back to the punching bag. Ink soon released a sound from the pain he felt upside his head. He knew not to brush a conversation off like that with Sydney.

"Sydney leave it alone." Ink was starting to get irritated with her. He knew she had a right to know about it but he was too pissed at the moment.

Sydney gave him a look to let him know she wants playing around. This was something she was truly serious about and if she could talk he would be getting an ear full.

"Sydney, just fuck off!" She was mind blown by his words. They have gotten into many, many fights but never have they raised their voices to each other the way he did.

Sydney nodded and threw his shirt at him before storming out of the building and back into the compound. Ink cursed at himself as he started to really think about what he had just done.

Ink tossed his shirt before running off after her. When he walked into the common room his brothers were looking at him like he had just pissed off the devil.

"Shitttt" ink dragged his words as he rushed upstairs to his bedroom. He knocked a few times to see if she would answer or open the door before he walked in. She was sitting on the bed, with anger dancing in her eyes and tears running down her face.