Chapter 19

" Beautiful, I think you need to go see doc" Ink was standing in front of his bathroom for the 4 times that day

" Beautiful, I think you need to go see doc" Ink was standing in front of his bathroom for the 4 times that day. Sydney had been constantly running back and forth to the bathroom vomiting.

"I'm fine, Caven. It's just stress" Sydney flushes the toilet and stands up lazily. She wasn't sure what was going on with her. Ever since that day she left her parents she had been getting sick.

"It's been a week. I'm putting my foot down this time. I gave you time. I'm calling down" Ink shouted as he walked always from the closed bathroom. Sydney just looked in the mirror and sighed.

"It's just stress, right?" She asks herself lowly. Sydney looked like a mess. Her face was paler, her hair was everywhere, and she was in one of Inks worn-out t-shirts.

"I'm going to take a shower" she yells loud enough for Ink to hear her through the bathroom door. Sydney stripped from her clothes and tossed them into the hamper.

She walked over to the shower and turned the knobs. Once the water was just right she walked Inside and shut the glass door. Sydney stepped underneath the water, letting it wash over her head and flow down her body. Wrapping her arms around herself as she started to sob softly.

Seconds later Sydney was sitting on the floor of the shower with her knees to her chest. The water still washing over her as she held herself.

Sydney stayed there even when the water went cold, she didn't even bother to move. Everything started to add up which only made her cry harder.
-

"Doc said he wants to see us in an hour" ink knocked on the door, when he didn't get a response worry coursed through him.

"Baby? Baby, are you okay in there?" Ink knocked again and still didn't get a response.

"I'm coming in" Ink turned the handle and pushed the door open. He was met with Sydney standing in front of the mirror in a towel. She looked at him through the mirror and tears started to fall from her eyes once again.

"Sydney..." Ink walked over to her slowly. He stood right behind her, pressing her back into her chest. Sydney leaned into him and broke down. Her body completely giving out against him. Ink quickly wrapped his arms around her body, carefully leading them to the floor.

"I've got you, baby. I've got you..." he whispered into her ear sweetly as she cried harder.
-
Sydney and Ink managed to make it to docs on time. Sydney still wanted to go since he already made the appointment.

When they entered the room Sydney sat down on the examination table, and Ink sat in the chair next to it. Doc walked in only minutes later.

"I hear you aren't feeling so well, Sydney," Doc says once he shuts the door behind him and walks over to his seat in front of Sydney.

"Yeah. The last week or so has been really rough on me." Sydney keeps her face down not wanting to be ask why her eyes were so puffy and red.

"What's going on?" Doc asks wanting to get a better idea at what could be causing her to be vomiting so much along with the stress.

"Just stuff with my parents...." ink knew Sydney hated talking to doctors. It probably wasn't his place to talk but he was going to.

"Doc. She's been stressed to the Max for the last week or so. The vomiting has also been during that time. She probably gets sick 4 to 5 times a day randomly." Doc started to write down on his clipboard as Ink talked.

"I'm sorry baby" ink apologizes before continuing because he knows it needs to be said.

"She been going through cry spells, they are moderate then sometimes they are severe spells. I'm worried about her doc"

Doc looks over at Sydney once he is done writing. "Is this true, Sydney?" She just nodded slowly, keeping her gaze down. Doc noticed a big difference in how Sydney held herself. Typical she was confident and full of fire, now she was drained and hurting.

"Let's get a urine sample and then we will take about some possible medications to help." Doc stood up and moved towards the cabinets. He grabbed a little plastic cup and sticker label to place on it.

"Why do I need to give a urine sample?" Sydney finally looks up and doc.

"Oh, it's a way we can check your liver, kidney, and make sure you don't have any infections. This could also determine what type of medicine you may be put on" doc explains as he writes on the label. When he is done, he hands it to her and points her in the direction of the bathroom.

While Sydney was doing her business, doc waited with Ink. "What do you think wrong, doc? Give it to me straight" ink was worried sick about Sydney, he has never seen her in that shape.

"I don't know for sure. I have an idea what it could be but I'm not going to say anything until 100% sure" doc hated that question because what he makes have already concluded usually isn't want someone wants to here.

"Here you go" Sydney walks out of the bathroom and hands doc the closed container.

"Okay. I'll be back in a few, I'm going to go check this." Doc grabbed his clipboard and headed out of the room. Sydney made her way back onto the examination table.

"Caven...I'm, I'm sorry for putting you through all of this" Sydney looked down at the floor disappointed in herself. She was so used to being strong and now she felt broken.

Sydney didn't even hear Ink move from his seat so when touched her cheek, pushing the hair out of her face. "Never be sorry for something I would do a million times over for you. Do you understand me?"

Sydney nodded as she leaned forward and rested her forehead against his shoulder. "I'm just so tired..." her lips trembling as she spoke.

"I know, baby. I know"