Chapter 13

"You

"You...yelled" Sydney's voice was strained as she looked up at Ink teary-eyed.

"I know, beautiful. I'm sorry. I just have so much....so much anger pent up and-and you were right there" Ink raises his hands and locks them in his dirty blonde hair, pulling at it in frustration.

"We...never" Sydney coughs in between words. "We...never y-yell" her bottom lip trembling softly as Ink removed his hands from his hair and walked over to her.

"It wasn't on purpose. I shouldn't have pushed you away when all you do is try and help me" he sits down next to her. Ink sat close enough to feel the heat radiating off her body but wasn't touching her. He didn't trust himself when he was on edge.

Sydney slowly reached forward. Ink didn't love as muscle as her head drew closer to him. He watched her every move as the tips of her fingers landed on his forearm. When he was on edge she was the only one to bring him back down from it.

Sydney very lightly traced the outline of one of his many tattoos on his inner forearm. The flesh was sensitive enough to bring all his senses to the feeling. Ink could feel the hair on his arms stand from the sparks she managed to create when touching him.

Ink closed his eyes and focused completely on her fingers. Sydney watched as his body slowly started to relax. From head to toe, each muscle let go of the tension causing him to sigh in relief.

"Back" she ordered him and he did without arguing. Ink knew what she was about to do and it was a hell of a lot better than boxing.

Ink laid down on his back before rolling over to his stomach. Soon he felt Sydney move closer and began tracing his tattoos on his back.

Though Sydney and Ink seem to have a 'perfect' relationship other than a few issues. They weren't always so in sync with each other. Sydney learned about the other side of Ink a few months into their relationship. Ink told her he was scared for her to know about that part of him but she just smiled and kissed him.

Sydney never wanted the 'perfect' love most people wanted. She wanted someone who would argue when needed. Put her in her place and vis versa. Knowing each other faults and issues allows them to help the other person. She wanted it because it made her feel that if they could overcome boulders, nothing could stop them from overcoming the mountains ahead.

Ink sighs softly as her fingers traced all over her back. His eyes closed slowly as Sydney continued. After a few minutes, she started to place soft kisses along his bareback.

"I love you..more than anything. You know that right?" Ink he turns his head to somewhat face her. Sydney moved her eyes from his back to his beautiful face. She nodded with a soft smile on her face.

Sydney leaned over and peaked his lips sweetly. Ink smiled softly before kissing her back. He rolled over on his back and carefully pulled her onto his chest. Their lips still locked together in a loving kiss.

Sydney ignored the slight pain in her neck and continued to love her man. She moved her legs on either side of his waist. Ink lifted his arms and gripped her hips.

Sydney locked her fingers in his wavy hair and tugged on them slightly. She heard a deep moan escape Ink's lips as they kissed. The smirk on her face showed she was proud of what she could do.

"Fuckin hell, Syd" he groans as she moves her lips to his jaw all the ways down his neck. Inks grip tighten as she kisses that one spot that made the heat rush to a certain part of his body.

Sydney moved his hands down his body slowly, teasing him. When she reached the end of his shirt, she slipped her hands underneath. Ink shuddered at her nails gently running down his abs. Goosebumps started to scatter all along his inked skin.

She looked up at Ink's face. He had his eyes closed with his lips parted slightly. Sydney smirked once again before carefully rolling off of him and walking towards the bathroom.

The sound of Ink cursing and groaning filled the room. Sydney just managed to giggle at him. This was his punishment for yelling at her and he knew it.

Once the cursing stopped she unlocked the bathroom door and peeked into the room. She saw Ink sitting on the edge of the bed with a very visible situation in his pants.

Ink's eyes snapped towards the bathroom door and glared at Sydney. "Look what you caused" he groans once again while attempting to readjust his pants.

Sydney opened the door and crossed her arms. The look she gave him to let him know why she did that. Ink only sighed and nodded his head.

"This is so cruel, beautiful" Ink falls back on the bed making Sydney smile. She just shrugged while walking closer to him.

He turned his head to look up at her with needy eyes. She shook her head no and said. "Pun- ishment"

"Yeah yeah. I know. Fuckin painful punishment" Ink says more to himself as he sits up and stands from the bed. His eyes never leave hers before he walks past her.

Ink went to the closet and grabbed a clean pair of clothes. "I'm taking a cold shower" he grumbles as he gathers his things. Sydney just smiled and nodded before sitting on the bed.

Before Ink walked into the bathroom, Sydney found something to toss at him. He turned around and watch as she motioned that she loved him. Ink smiled and walked over to him.

He leans down a placed a quick kiss to his lips. Any longer and his pants would have felt like they were going to bust. Sydney knew why he pulled anyway so quickly and that only made her laugh silently.