Zac - The Secret Weapon ✔

Extended Lore

-------

Two scientists, husband and wife, have been working on a project called the Zaun Amorphous Combatant for many years now, this is a weapon that Zaun has been through development countless times, today was finally the day that they got it right.

"Charlotte we've done it!" James cheered, the two scientists looked over to the beaker, boiling steadily with a lime-green substance.

Dr James slipped on some gloves and lifted the beaker, holding it up so the sunlight could just glow through.

Charlotte smiled, tears forming in her eyes as she lifted her hand up, covering her mouth with her fingers.

The door of the lab suddenly swung open, and a middle aged woman in a long white lab coat walked in, fringe in a mess, and bun tied high.

"Mr and Mrs James, good evening." She spoke.

James quickly slipped the beaker behind his back, and out of sight.

"Ms Anderson!" Charlotte beamed with fake enthusiasm, "What a lovely evening it is indeed." Charlotte finished with a smile.

Ms Anderson flinched, "So?" She scoffed, glaring at the scientists.

"How is the weapon, is it ready?" she asks, with a strange bitterness weaving through her voice.

"Oh, its coming along great, I'm sure it will be ready soon. But not quite yet." James lied, pushing the beaker further back on the table behind him.

Ms Anderson frowned. "Well I expect it to be ready in three weeks, a few jobs including yours are on the line." She began the turn around, then quickly turned back stomping towards the front desk.

"Paper for a report, due thursday." Ms Anderson finished, slamming a stack of paper on the scientists desk and swiftly turning around, strutting her way out of the lab. Slamming the door on her way out.

"Why didn't we tell her?" Charlotte whispered. "I don't know, I just had the feeling that w shouldn't have." James replied

He pulled out the beaker, and steadily leaned it onto the side. It began to ooze out, spreading slowly onto the desk.

he two scientists watched closely as every last bit of the green gelatinous substance emptied out on the table.

They both started at it for a few short seconds, and it shifted.

Charlotte shot her eyes towards James and grinned.

This is it. She whispered, excitement taking over her features.

James quickly perked up, dashing towards one of the cupboards and pulling out a large wooden box.

He walked towards the table, and pulled out a small metal cube from a box. He whispered a quiet prayer, slowly placing it in the middle of the small jelly pile.

It sunk into the jelly instantly, making Charlotte and James lean in closer, observing it.

Then it began to thicken, forming closer together in the middle, it built up higher and higher, and the cube was now floating in the centre of the jelly.

But it was still moving. The cube kept floating towards the top, until it reached the surface. James beamed, and Charlotte opened her mouth to question, but he bet her to it.

"15kg, it weighs15kg, and it can hold it." James took out another cube, this time larger "25kg," He spoke, and took the other cube off the jelly, placing it in, the weapon did it again.