Nocturne - the Eternal Nightmare ✔

Extended Lore

-------

Deceased Summoner

I dove into the crystal clear water, deeper and deeper. Watching the shiny rainbow fish swim past, as my eyes absorb all of the colors.

But suddenly the water began to fog up, the fish turned grey and floated to the surface. I thrashed around as the sky clouded up.

Fighting my way to the surface as the icy waves crash against my completely numb body. I shiver as I gasp for a breath. The clear water was now black, the blue sky now grey and the fish all gone. I looked around and saw a dark figure.

As quick as lightning the dark figure molded into a face, that swallowed me whole.

~RIP

In loving memory of Archer Gizbourn

Age 33

-------

Retired Summoner

Run, all I could do was run.

It was far behind me, but it feels as if it is whispering into my ear.

"Help is not coming..."

My heart skips a beat as I trip on a root of a fast growing tree.

"This is the end of me," I whispered to myself. "I'm dead."

I look up into the twilight sky, through the gaps of the branches in the tree as the soft ringing in my ear becomes louder and louder, then deafening.

I see a face, thats the last thing I saw before I heard a low, yet piercing laugh.

The last thing I saw before all the blood...

I shot up and out of bed, screaming and gasping for a breath. I was sweating and my nose was bleeding.

I started to shiver, curling into a ball, crying.

~Fiona Evergreen

Age 17

Gender F

Daily Counselling

-------

Retired Summoner

I can't sleep.

I. Can't. Sleep.

"Hahaha... HAHAHA" I laughed to myself, fiddling with the ends of my short brown hair.

"Its funny how the rain drowns all the little creatures." But it wasn't raining.

"No no no no don't worry, I'm not hungry." But I haven't eaten for days.

I hear a knock on the door, my job. I had a job as summoner on the rift. The rift... how fun.

~Trent Dallas

Age 23

Gender M

Mental Institution

-------

The misty mauve pantone air surrounded me as I walked through the forest of the Twisted Treeline.

"CAW CAW"

Several crows flew past, as I ducked down barely missing their claws.

"Mindless council, why do I always have to come down here and check on its structure" I mumble to myself, inspecting the turrets and the carvings etched into them.