Luxanna (Crownguard) - the Lady of Luminosity (BTR Revenge p1)

BTR - Revenge (P1)

"Um Ahri?" Lux called from inside the changing room. "Are you sure this looks okay?" Lux cringed, checking herself out in the mirror, she wore a midnight-blue stringed bikini with little bows on the front side of her hips.

"Don't you trust me?" Ahri hummed back, browsing for her own outfit. "Come on out and let me see then." Ahri called, walking towards the closed curtain.

Lux walked out blushing, "...Are you kidding? It looks perfect on you!" Ahri squealed.

"Hold on for a sec, let me send this to Ez." Ahri quickly slipped out her phone and somehow managed to snap a pick just before Lux could stop her.

Lux's eyes widened, "No! please don't sent it to Ezr-" but she got cut off.

"Whoopsies, too late." Ahri giggled, "Oh and look, an instant reply." Ahri scrolled down and laughed.

"W-what does it say?" Lux shuffled closer, peering over Ahri's shoulder and reading the text.

"Umm, inappropriate much, that was uncalled for. Truly outrageous!" Ahri read.

"I'm assuming Ez is hanging out with Taric again." Lux sighed, "I wonder how they met anyway..." She headed back into the changing room to slip on her usual outfit.

"Oho, well aren't you a little too interested considering you aren't?" Ahri teased, checking the size of a little red dress. 'Annie would love this dress... should I get it for her?' She thought to herself.

"-but yea we're totally just friends." Lux finished, strutting out of the stall with her hand on her hip.

"Sorry what? I wasn't listening." Ahri looked up, just in in time to see Lux attempting to sneakily put the bikini back on the stand and quickly grabbing a casual swimsuit.

"Oh no you don't, you are going to look sexy at the pool party and thats final." Ahri took the bikini back off the shelf and held onto it. "C'mon Lux, it's going to be a Blast!"

-------

Ring-Ring-Ring-Ring!

"Can you please get that for me bub, I shouldn't when I'm driving." Ahri motioned towards her phone, while still focusing on the road.

"Alright." Lux picked up Ahri's cell. 

"Hello?" - "TURN AROUND!!" The voice yelled through the phone, and in a split second, the world around Lux froze. She strained her eyes to focus beyond the windshield, and saw a faint discoloured silhouette of a man in a dark purple hood, standing in the middle of the road while violently staring at his own hands.

Which when Lux looked closer, were glowing a bright red.

The car was frozen in place and the air surrounding the girls was frosty and thin.

"Ekko? is that you?" Lux whispered thought the phone. Ahri looked around and saw that the windows of her car were covered in ice, she tried to open then door but it was jammed shut.

"Lux, is ahri there?" Ekko asked in a panicked voice. "Yeah she's here... Do you need to talk to her? Whats going on?" Lux queried, mirroring Ekko's panic.

"Get out of the car, and run. I'm on my way." He hung up.

"Ahri we have to g-" Lux began, but got cut off when Ahri began to wheeze, Ahri held her hands to her neck, gasping for a breath as her face turned purple.

Then in the blink of an eye the car exploded without a flame. Shards of glass and metal covered in ice diffused through the air. Forcing Ahri and Lux to tumble to the ground, along with the setting rubble.