Jinx - the Loose Cannon (BTR You think I'm crazy?)

BTR - You think I'm crazy?

BOOM!

A cloud of black smoke quickly diffused through the air, as shards of rubble and glass scatter the roads. A smooth figure walked out of the chaos with a smile on her face.

"Well fishbones, this time we did them a favour. They didn't need the library anyway, I mean who the hell reads." Jinx laughed to herself, her teeth shining a pearly white. "I think you should run." Fishbones cuts in on Jinx's moment of inspecting the damage and she frowns at her gun. "You know the drill, I can only run when I hear sirens-" the police sirens began to blaze, as Jinx formed a grin in her face.

Jinx leaped forwards, tumbling into the rubble and running on, her eyes gleamed with a radiant red, as she watched the horrors of crying families and screaming orphans. The smell of burning plastic wafted through the air, making her mouth taste like smoke.

She took a deep breath in and closed her eyes. "Mmm, smells like fun..."

-------

Jinx heard the sirens gradually fading away as she jumped up and grabbed the cill of a broken, yet still strong window. Swinging up and accidentally getting her hair momentarily caught. "Ow! Shit." Jinx rubbed her head, holding her pig tail braids together with her other hand. She heard something unusual on the roof, so she hopped her way to the top.

She grabbed the ledge of the canopy and flipped onto the roof landing with a silent thud. Jinx looked around and did a double-take towards a small figure curled up in a blanket burrito in the corner of the roof.

Locks of baby blue hair contrasting the dull grey cement, as the burrito yawned and rolled over, hitting the wall and jerking up, grabbing a pocket knife that was next to the her with one swift move.

The girl looked up at Jinx and her eyes widened, as she dropped the knife and stumbled forwards. 

"OH MY GOD!!!" The little girl screamed. Attempting to tackle Jinx, hooking on as she tried to shake her off. "You don't know how long I've wanted to meet you!!" The girl looked up into Jinx's crimson eyes with her own emeralds. 

"Um... Kid... Can you let go." 

The girl's face dropped for a second, then instantly lit up even brighter. "The name's Mynn," She smiled, "I ran away from home a year ago because my parents told me that I was adopted, I know that thats not really a good reason to run away, because people say that you were chosen to be their child so you shouldn't be sad about being adopted..." Jinx yawned and cringed at the sudden story, but Mynn continued. "But they still treated me like poop either way and I guess I just gave up..." Mynn looked up into Jinx's eyes again with a sad look. 

"Aren't you like, five?" Jinx rolled her eyes. "Go home." 

"I'm eleven! And I don't want to. Why don't you go home? All you do is have fun, I want to have fun. I don't have a family, and neither do you! whats the difference..." Mynn let go and fell on her butt.

Jinx looked out into the distance and smiled "I don't need a family." She whispered more to herself.

-------

"You can't come with me kid." Jinx looked down at Mynn and grimaced as the little girl squeezed harder. "Pleeeeze, pleeeeeeezzeeeeeee. Ive always wanted to play with you, I even dyed my hair to match yours!" Mynn squealed and her curly hair bounced as she shook her head. "Its four shades too light." Jinx mumbles, but Mynn didn't listen.

"Look.. Look!!" Mynn took Jinx's hand and lead her to the edge of the roof. "That building over there looks a little too perfect if you ask me. "Mynn nudged Jinx hard in the hip making her cough, then with some hesitation she replied. alright you little shit, lets go." Jinx leaped off the building doing a flip on her way down, and Mynn followed slowly behind, swinging from broken frameworks and large bits of cement.