Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Y/n's pov

We made it to my parent's room, and I fell onto one of the beds, Tom laughed softly, while Dylan was just laughing at me.

"You really must be tired," my dad said, looking at me.

I groaned and just pointed to Tom, who understood what I meant.

"The paparazzi found us, and followed us, while we were getting food."

"You got food already?" Dylan asked. "Without me?"

"Yeah," I said, sitting up. "and we found free ice cream."

"That's true," Tom said. "We were going to the buffet when the paparazzi found us, we did the whole plan thing, and so on, and here we are now."

"We came to see what you wanted to do," I said. "Because Tom and I are bored.'

"We still need to sign Dylan into the teen hangout thing," my dad said. "You two have already done that, right?"

"Correct, but we'll come with you," I smiled.

There we were, off to the teen hangout, Tom and I joked around the whole time, Dylan would join in every so often (it was like the entire time).

We walked into the elevator, still talking, until the doors opened to the next floor, to which Dylan and I stopped talking immediately, Tom joining us as well.

Three people walked in, two girls, who looked to be good friends, and a man, who made me feel uneasy.

Tom and I shared glances when Tom turned away.

"Excuse me, who are you, and why are you taking pictures of me and my cousin?" Tom asked, you could tell he was angry, but I didn't even notice that he took a picture of the two of us.

"I would enjoy it if you would not do that," I added. "It's not polite to just photograph random people, especially children."

"You're not Tom Holland?" the man asked, looking at Tom.

"No, why would you think I'm that bloke?" Tom asked, looking confused.

The man looked at the two of us, trying to comprehend what Tom told him. Meanwhile, the two girls were filming the whole situation.

"Excuse me," Dylan said, with a smile. "My family and I are trying to enjoy our family vacation, so can you please stop taking photos of us. I would also like to add, taking pictures of people, famous or not, is creepy."

My eyes widened as Dylan said that.

We finally got to our floor, and we all filed out, the man standing there still confused about what just happened, and I didn't blame him.

While I was confused, since Dylan was like me, hated talking to people, except he was a little more comfortable with it, so it was a shock that he just put himself out there.

We made it to the teen hangout room, or as it was officially called, "the Beach House". Tom and I stood outside, joking around again, because we are- or I am meme lord, Tom- I wasn't so sure about, since he could also be meme lord, but we would have to be dating, ha, like that'll ever happen.

Dylan's pov

Hey, what's up, I'm Dylan, Dylan L/n. That nerd Y/n you've been reading about, yeah, unfortunately, I'm related to her, (it's such a shame, she's an idiot), but trust me I'm way cooler and way funnier than her.

You can call me Dylan, or, DJ, no one has ever called me only by DJ though, so do what you want.

Anyways, my parents were signing me into "The Beach Club" like I'm ever going to go there, I'm not going to go talk to people, especially not for fun.