Pst, Tom, Y/n

Y/n's pov

It was about eight-thirty in the morning, we were walking around Genoa.

"It's hot out here," I sighed, using my phone to fan myself, which was semi-working.

"It is," Tom replied in agreement, using his phone to fan himself as well.

"Did you three want croissants?" my mom asked, as my dad was looking at a map on his phone.

"Uh, yes please," I said, knowing my mom already knew my answer but didn't want to "leave me out" of the decision.

"Sure," Tom smiled.

"Why, of course," Dylan said, pretending to be a proper man, which he was definitely not.

We walked over to a little bakery my dad had found, going in and getting some croissants. I got a plain one, while Tom got a chocolate one, Dylan getting a strawberry one.

We ate them, then walking out, to see a fountain, I was immediately drawn to it, pulling my phone out.

As I took a few pictures, I heard Dylan sniggering behind me.

"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing," Dylan said, pressing his lips together in a thin line, trying to suppress his laughter. "You're just taking photos again."

I rolled my eyes, about to say something when my mom so lovingly stopped us from getting into a fight.

"Do you three want pictures?" she asked, changing the subject, a loving but also somewhat threatening smile on her face, getting the message across to all of us that she didn't want us to fight and just enjoy the trip.

"Yes," Dylan and I said immediately, catching her drift, not wanting to get in trouble.

"Great," she said, a warm smile taking place on her face now. "Tom, you can get into the pictures as well, if you want-"

"He's going to," I said, dragging Tom over to the fountain.

"Okay, smile," my mom said, taking the pictures, while my dad was in the back, making dumb faces to make us laugh.

After a few of those, Tom bowed out, to make sure Dylan and I had some for our Instagram's. After that, I kicked Dylan out, so I could get some solo pictures,

"Tom, did you want some?" my mom asked after she finished getting mine.

"I would love some," Tom grinned, walking over to the fountain next to me, allowing us to get a few pictures, then some of himself. One of the photos was hard to make it seem as though I wasn't slightly freaking out, as Tom had his arm around me (but I lived so it's all good).

"Are you ever going to post those pictures?" I asked Tom as we walked to our next destination.

Tom replied with a shrug, seeming as though he was trying to find the right words.

"Maybe," he said finally, "I think we'll- I'll just have to watch what happens."

I nodded, still walking until I found out everyone else had stopped.

"Are we here?" I asked, looking at the small building in front of me.

"This, this is Christopher Columbus' house," my dad said, seeming to be a little disappointed at the small house in front of us.

"His parents raised like ten children in this house?" Dylan asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Five actually," I corrected, Dylan sighing, shaking his head in reply.