Yeah, Tom Holland

y/n's pov

"Y/n, what do you think?" David asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I felt as though someone was watching us and yes, someone was watching us, making me feel very uncomfortable.

It was a middle-aged lady, who had blunt blond hair. She was wearing a cyan-blue shirt with writing on it, but I was too far away to see what it said.

"Sorry, I was thinking about something," I said sheepishly. "What are we talking about?"

"We were seeing if you liked the name 'The Secret Six'," Dylan said, rolling his eyes. "Like the one from DC comics."

"Why would you even think about that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Why don't we go with the more superior name, 'The Sinister Six', I mean it would even go with 'The Fantastic Four' what do you think?"

"Y/n, you are brilliant," Tom grinned. "Why didn't we think of this?"

"How did I not think of that," Kylee muttered. "I'm the second biggest Marvel geek here."

"Sorry Ky," I said, giving her an apologetic smile. "I guess I just have a bigger unhealthy obsession than you."

"You haven't even heard her rant about Marvel," David said, shaking his head. "It gets old, fast."

I rolled my eyes, looking at David. "Just watch me get hired by Marvel."

"Haha," David laughed dryly. "I'd like to see you try."

"Come on," Ivy said standing up. "They're having a trivia thing and Dylan and I wanted to go."

I smirk as I watched Dylan narrow his eyes looking at Ivy.

"We're leaving without you," David said, as we started to walk away. Dyan and Ivy quickly jogged over to us.

"Did you see that lady staring at us?" Tom asked as we passed the lady again.

"Mhm," I replied. "She was staring at us earlier."

"Are you two okay?" Kylee asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nope, we're fine," I smiled. "Just this lady staring at us."

"Okay then," Kylee said, seeming as though she was expecting a different answer.

"Okay, everyone, you need to get into a group of six and come up with a name, we're doing trivia," Natasha said as we walked in.

We sat in our little group, Ivy and Dylan sitting on the floor while the rest of us sat on the couch.

"What is your team name?" Natasha asks us with a clipboard.

"The Sinister Six," Ivy said, as David opened his mouth to say the same thing.

Natasha raised an eyebrow but didn't smile. "That's a good name," she said.

"Thanks," we chorused, as she walked to the next group.

"Okay, let's start," Natasha said, standing at the front of the room. "Today's trivia is- drum roll please."

We do as we were told, the sound of "drums" echoing throughout the room.

"Marvel!" Natasha exclaimed.

Kylee and I high fived, our copious knowledge about Marvel was going to help us dominate the game.

I looked around the room, my eyes stopping on Jared, who was groaning since he knew almost nothing about Marvel.

I smirked, making eye contact with him, to which he responded with an eye roll.