It's All Coming Together

Tom's pov

"Okay, twenty questions, go," Y/n said, as we left The Beach Club and headed to the buffet.

"What's your favorite musical?" I ask. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"This is a tough one," she frowned. "But I think I'd have to say, (your top three favorite musicals)."

I nodded, "I personally like Billy Eliot," I said. "But I might be a little biased."

"Mines Dear Evan Hansen," Dylan shrugged. "I'm just always waving through a window."

"Nice one," Y/n said. "Okay, favorite colors? Mine is f/c (favorite color)."

"My favorite colours are red and blue," I said.

"Black, like my soul of course," Dylan said. "And muted green."

Y/n raised an eyebrow, "We're saying our two favorite colors? Well, then my second favorite is (second favorite color), which is of course very cool."

I stifle a laugh and turn to Dylan, "You get to choose the next question, Dylan."

Dylan smirked, "If you could meet a celebrity, who would you meet?"

Y/n tried to hold back a laugh but ended up laughing.

"Y/n, why are you laughing?" I asked her, as I had no idea why she was laughing.

"It used to be you," she said. "But now I have to think about who else I'd want to meet."

"Oh, right," I said, I forgot I was famous. Dylan and Y/n made me feel normal, which was a feeling I hadn't felt in a while.

"I want to meet Tom Cruise," I said. "He does some brilliant stunt work."

"What am I supposed to say, Jesus?" Dylan said. "I'm joking, Jake Gyllenhaal, that's who'd I want to meet."

I nodded, Jake Gyllenhaal, that was an interesting choice.

"I'd want to meet Chris Evans or Hemsworth," Y/n said. "Or Benedict Cumberbatch, I love him."

"Looks like Y/n's going to dump you for Eggs Benedict Cabbagepatch," Dylan whispered to me, causing my face to slightly heat up.

We parted ways at the buffet to get our food, I was grabbing some fish and chips when the perfect question came to mind.

"I came up with a brilliant question while grabbing my food," I smile. "What did you dream about last night?"

Y/n turned red and started coughing on her food.

"I'm okay," she gasped, after drinking some water.

"Y/n is dying, so I'll go first," Dylan said. "I dreamt about dat boi, and he was at a Chili's with Pepe the Frog... that's all I can remember right now."

I slowly nodded, not really sure how to react, and Y/n hadn't really paid attention, apparently trying to find a suitable answer.

"Okay then," I said. "I dreamt about a scene from Civil War, but like when we were filming it, it was still interesting."

Y/n was still out of it but froze when she realized it was her turn. "This is way too embarrassing," she said blushing profusely, "ItwasaboutTom," she said so quickly I almost missed what she said.

Dylan's pov

"ItwasaboutTom," Y/n said quickly.

Now, that was the good stuff.

I smirked as Tom started growing red as well.

I pulled out my phone and took a very professional-looking photo of the two of them. Let's just say as a memory, and possibly, a future money maker.