Ew, Stairs『20』

Tom's pov

I woke up to see Y/n peacefully in my arms, making me smile.

Until it hit me.

I had until we left the room to get Y/n to call me Tom again, or chaos could ensue.

"Hey, Holland," Y/n muttered, waking up, a small smirk found its way onto her face. She had only just woken up, but she already had an attitude.

"Really, Darling?" I asked, my voice husky.

"Of course, Holland," Y/n said. "You know what if we named one of our kids Holland?"

"Holland Holland?" I asked, chuckling. "I don't think that would work very well."

"Fine, I always liked Clara better," she sighed.

"Clara Holland," I said. "I like that."

"I do too, Tom," Y/n smiled, rolling out of bed, not falling on the floor.

*time skip brought to you by my obsession over anime*

"I'm so tired," Dylan yawned as we waited on the pier for a bus. "I mean, why can't I be like Kylee?"

He pointed over to Kylee, who was currently asleep on David.

We were all currently waiting for the bus that would take us from the port into the main city.

"Don't let me fall asleep like that," Y/n whispered. "That would be embarrassing."

"No promises," I winked, causing her to hit me. "Ouch- what was that for?"

"I just said it would be embarrassing," she huffed. "So why would you let me?"

"It would be cute," I smiled, but Y/n just rolled her eyes.

"It's the truth, Darling."

"Yeah, no," she replied, shaking her head.

We only had to wait a bit longer, when the bus arrived, taking us to our next stop, where we had to wait about half an hour for our next bus to arrive.

"Imagine having someone fall asleep on you," Dylan snorted, looking at Y/n, who was currently asleep, her head on my shoulder.

I didn't mind it, I could hear her steady breathing in my ear, along with every so often she breathed my name, making me smile.

I knew she didn't want me to let her sleep, but she must have been exhausted from the night before so I had to let her rest.

"It's fine," I smiled, "I'll wake her up when the bus comes."

"She can sleep later," Dylan said, rolling his eyes. "Seriously, I swear she can always sleep."

"Wasn't it you that just said you wished you could sleep?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I do want to sleep," he said, "I just don't want someone to fall asleep on me."

That's when Ivy whispered something to him, which made him falter.

"Okay, it just depends on who it is," he told her.

"Good," Ivy replied, a small smile on her face.

"The bus is here," I whispered to Y/n nudging her slightly, as the tour bus arrived.

Y/n woke up, and stretched, then standing up.

"Come on," she yawned, walking, then waving to me to follow her as she walked over to where her mom was.

I chuckled, but jogged over to her, nudging her with my elbow when I got there.

"Welcome back," she said, yawning again.