Chapter 2: Shadowstar

Falcon looked up in horror. Misty cowered behind him. Falcon tried to growl bravely, but the sound got stuck in his throat. In front of them was a huge black tom. His eyes were glowing icy blue, his long tail waving back and forth. It was Shadowstar of DarkClan.

"Well well well, look at this. Falcon and Misty? Hasn't your mother learned yet that you are not welcome here? I do hope I won't have to prove my point." He says, dangerously sweet. He leans closer, his breath tugging at Falcon's whiskers. "You know I will if I have to." He whispers. Behind Falcon Misty whimpers.

"We're sorry Shadowstar, we- we-" Falcon tried, but failed. Shadowstar leans back.

"Oh, let me guess. You were just walking around playing, bla bla bla, you wandered off too far, bla bla bla. Tell me if I'm getting close!" He hissed the last words. Falcon looked down. Please, just leave us alone! he thought. But Shadowstar had other plans.

Falcon screeched as he felt his ear start to bleed. He leapt back, and Misty turned around and fled. Falcon tried to follow her, but Shadowstar held him back by standing on his tail.

"That was wa warning." He growls. "I see you here again, and you're crowfood." Then he turns away and disappears into the dark forest back to his Clan. Falcon turns tail and flees the same way as his sister; back to Raven.