Chapter 10: DarkClan's Revenge

The Clan yowled with rage and scorn as Shadowstar told them about Mousefang. Shadowstar snarled.

"She was weak! Pathetic, a KIT killed her! She never deserved  to be a part of DarkClan. But she will still be avenged, because we ARE NOT WEAK!" HE yowled to the cats. They yowled back, shouting:

"REVENGE! REVENGE! REVENGE! REVENGE!"

Shadowstar smiled, his icy blue eyes glittering dangerously as he smiled. Those kits will pay for what they did. Mousefang was my daughter, but she was weaker than I thought.

"Where do we find the kits?" A calico tom called out from the crowd.

"Yeah, where?," A long furred yellow she-cat called out. "We're gonna get wetter than a fish in a pond out there with all the rain."

"Adderfang, Yellowfur, patience. They won't come far. We just have to make sure they don't leave the territory. Wait until the morning when the rain stops. I will send out a patrol then." Shadowstar told his Clan.

"Who will you send?" a brown tabby with green eyes called out. Shadowstar didn't hesitate, he already knew.

"You, Leaftail. And Flameheart, Streamfur, Shadowsoul and Ghost."

The Clan fell into an uneasy silence. Shadowsoul and Ghost? Every cat shivered. Shadowstar's remaining kits; and the most dangerous cat in the Clan. Nobody tried to joke with them, everybody knew they were in control. Shadowsoul was like his father, with black fur. BUt his eyes were so dark they looked black. Ghost was pure white. Her eyes were all white, except for the pupils.

Shadowsoul and Ghost didn't only look terrifying, they were excellent fighters too. They never hesitated with killing others. They were one of the reasons why DarkClan was so feared, and why there were no other Clans close to them.

If Shadowstar were sending out these cats, 5 of the strongest in the Clan, this meant KILL.

Falconblaze's Path (1): The Heart Of A Warrior, The Life Of A Rogueजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें