04

I'll try and get as many uploads as I can this week. Work has beeeeeeeeeeeeeeen about a bitch as of late.
But enjoy lovelies!
Oh, and
Warning: Explicit Content ;)

Alex

I couldn't tell what time sleep had found me

I couldn't tell what time sleep had found me. Nor what time it left me. It was an arm tightening its hold around my abdomen, that fully pulled myself from that lulled stated. The room we were in was dark, only lit by the last few glimpse of daylight breaking through Christian's blinds.

As my body stirred, Christian's hand that was rested on my bare abdomen, started to move. Now that I was flush against him, his growing arousal was evident and unavoidable. His hips had already started to slowly gyrate against me, grinding his need into my ass.

I wasn't expecting the quick maneuvering he did that landed me underneath his almost naked self, staring up into those darkening eyes.

"Good morning." He whispered to me in this raspy morning voice. The same voice that turned me on in inexplicable ways.

"There isn't much I'm positive about, but I'm pretty sure it's not morning anymore." I replied, glancing at the window. That made his smirk grow. Instead of replying, I felt the arms that were holding him up above me, slowly dip into the mattress as he lowered himself. I let my eyes drift close again. When his lips caught a mine, that familiar sensation started to bubble up again.

My hands wrapped themselves around Christian, allowing myself to freely mess around with his bed hair.

It was the first kiss we had shared since Hawaii. Though that was literally just yesterday, it felt like years had passed since then. I pulled at his soft bottom lip with my teeth, gently bringing him towards me until I felt his lower half grind against mine. That released a moan from both our lips.

Using strength I know I personally would never have, Christian was able to hold his lowered self up with one hand, while his other hand moved to my jawline. As he tilted my head up, it allowed his lips to break away from my own and attach themselves to my neck.

That was when my breathing really picked up.

"We never got to finish what we started on that beach." I felt him murmur against my skin. My hands tightened their grip on him. This... this couldn't possibly have been good for my heart right now. "I wanted to show you just how much your words meant to me last night."

The way he said those words in particular, made my heartbeat accelerate and my cock start to leak. It also brought me back to the very butchered conversation we shared last night.

I had come close to crying at every damn word, when trying to explain to this man just how much he meant to me. It was supposed to be beautiful and romantic, but instead I looked more like an emotional wreck. Christian's soft eyes as he listened to me speak last night just-

I felt my stomach do that fluttery thing it did whenever I thought about it.

But as soon as I gravitated towards that memory, I was pulled back to the present moment. Christian was hovered above me again, staring down into my eyes. "You have such a delicate face." He whispered. I felt the roughness of his thumb as it gently stroked my cheek, massaging the skin there. "I value these intimate moments the most. When I get to look at you like this, just completely bare. No frames. No clothes."

I felt a shiver run through my body from the way he said that, but I did my best to hold his gaze.

"Speaking of clothes..." he murmured, pushing himself further up until he had his weight rested on his knees between my legs. I watched his fingers link themselves to my waistband, before slipping the briefs off my body in almost record timing. My cock slapped back against my abdomen, slick already with precum.

I watched as his eyes slowly raked over my completely bare self. He took his time absorbing what felt like every inch of me. When his eyes found mine again, every thought I might of had running through my head, was wholeheartedly forgotten. He bent down, planting soft playful kisses on my lips. When he pulled away, the next kiss landed on my chest. I watched in anticipation when he took a nipple into his mouth.

I arched off the bed, and towards him involuntarily. That allowed for him to slip his free arm under me, holding me there are he started to nibble down on the sensitive skin. My fingers applied pressure to his back. This sensation was... just- "holy fuck-" I choked out.

Christian moved from one nipple, to the next. I could feel the slight stumble from his chin, against my skin when he moved. As he made his way further down my body, my cock began to twitch. When his stumble rubbed gently against the tip, my head dipped back. Christian kept one hand underneath me right at my lower back, but his other hand wrapped itself around my bare thigh. He placed that leg on his shoulder.

This gave him complete access to my cock.

His eyes found mine again, demanding my attention as his tongue licked from the base to the tip of my cock. My head tipped back towards the pillow once more in pure ecstasy.

"Look at me." Christian ordered, stopping what he was doing. That almost made me cum. I had to suppress the urge as I looked back down at him... watching as he took me completely in his mouth. There was no way I was going to last long.

I felt my hip buckle up towards him, but both of Christian's hands kept me exactly in place. And I meant exactly in place. I watched the muscles in his upper body ripple as he stabilized my movements. That was when he dipped lower to take the rest of my cock into his mouth. All I could do was grasp at the sheets.

"C-Christian-" his name fumbled past my lips in more of a struggled moan, than anything. "I-I-" when my head dipped back, I felt my cock slip from his mouth. "Look at me." He whispered hoarsely. My toes curled tight when I did, but that was when he took me into his mouth again.

I felt his tongue swirl against the tip of of my cock, and that was it for me.

"C-Christian, I-I'm g-going-" Christian took my full length in again, and my hips buckled for the last time. I came so hard, I accidentally ripped the fitted sheets out from the mattress corners. Christian applied more pressure to keep me steady as he sucked me dry. My legs were trembling from copious amounts of pleasure I felt spread from my core to each limb.

Christian finally released my cock from his mouth, sending shivers everywhere....

But it was the next few words to fall past his mesmeric lips, that almost sent me to the hospital.

"I'm not done."

••