13

Lol y'all are gunna hate me but I totally thought I uploaded this already. Anyhoo, enjoy!
Also, thank you for all the sweet messages in light of hearing about someone close to me passing. I'm surviving is all I can comfortably say at the moment, but it has lit a fire under my ass to do things. All the fucking things. Life is the farthest thing from guaranteed (stay tuned till the end for a PSA). This particular tragic incident was related to COVID complications, so here is your healthy reminder to wear a fucking mask.
As always, I'm madly in love with each and every one of you.
xoxo

Christian

I watched Alex's face intently as my words started to sink in

I watched Alex's face intently as my words started to sink in. The initial emotion was confusion, and I didn't blame him. When I first heard it myself, I thought Slav must have been pulling my leg. If it wasn't for the wine, sweatpants, and just all together look of a mental breakdown, I probably wouldn't have believed him at all.

Alex's mouth opened to say something, but he closed it moments later.

Then he opened it again.

Then closed it... again.

I watched as those lips parted once more. Third time must have been the charm because words finally formed.

"I- I'm n-not, I-" Yeah I wasn't sure I would call these words. He took a moment to clear his throat. "I-I'm not entirely sure how to respond to that. Um-" he coughed gently into his arm in an attempt to buy himself more time. "Clearly this wasn't your doing, so I'm not mad or anything it's just-"

That tight tension that started to spread through me, finally relaxed as Alex let out another sigh.

"I mean, where does this leave us? Do you plan on marrying her?"

"Oh god no." I let out with incredible speed. "I-I mean she seems very lovely and everything, but I already have my endgame."

Alex's cheeks turned crimson by my comment, but I meant every word of it. Leaving him for anyone would be the largest downgrade imaginable. He was it for me. If I had to remind Alex of that every day for the rest of our lives, that was just the cross I was willing to bear.

"Roslana and I spoke. For now, we'll continue with things as planned until Slav is able to work out this mess. I wanted to discuss that in particular with you, because you'd be in charge of monitoring the schedule for wedding plans, and potentially attending if your services are needed. If you don't want to be involved with this Alex, that is one thousand perc-"

"Oh I'll do it." Alex spoke quickly, stopping me short. So quick, I think he took himself by surprise. "I- I mean, I-"

That just made me smile.

I pushed myself off the desk, taking a step towards Alex. This conversation about a marriage that wasn't between me and Alex, didn't do much to keep my hard on, hard... but when Alex's gaze finally broke mine to take a look at the rest of me, I could feel that horniness returning with immaculate speed.