06

Well, lovelies. I have had one hell of a week. Works been shit but I'm going to do my best to get these chapters up. Most might not even get edited until after this week is over, so my apologies for grammatical errors in advance.
xoxo

Christian

Leaving Alex that evening, was one of the hardest things to do

Leaving Alex that evening, was one of the hardest things to do. Leaving that bed alone almost felt impossible. It was Nathaniel was who urged me to go, assuring me that he would take care of Alex's dinner and transportation home.

Alex insisted he wasn't too hungry this evening, but before I could dismiss it, Nathaniel did.

"I'll get some chili heated up." Was the last thing I heard Nathaniel say to Alex, before I stepped out onto my entrance steps, and shut the front door.

It was almost dark now. Only a small bit of light remained in the sky. I had checked my phone for the time, shortly after Alex and I had finished our evening endeavors in my bed... Just the mere thought of being inside him moments ago, made my fingers tighten their grip on the steering wheel. He was just- he was incredible. Every moment I spent with Alex was incredible, but our intimacy just kept getting better.

It was clear Alex was growing more and more comfortable with me. I never would have expected him to allow me to explore some new things, but his trust in me created an environment where we both felt comfortable enough. There was so much I wanted to do, to try with him... to him.

I thought back to the items I had curiously purchased a few nights before our trip. I had almost forgot that I had, until Nathaniel informed me that he had placed them on my bedside while Alex and I were in Hawaii. He hadn't even mentioned the items, but when I found the black bag next to my personal, I felt myself cringe. Nathaniel now definitely knew more than he needed to, about me and Alex's sexual relationship.

I wasn't even sure how to bring it up to him again. Half the stuff I ordered were probably things Alex wouldn't even want to try. I was so nervous to ask, all I ended up using tonight was the lube that came with this BDSM kit. I couldn't even tell you what that stood for, but I saw handcuffs and I was sold.

When the light hit the label of the bottle, there a print there that said Fifty Shades of something. I couldn't remember what the rest was though, I was too busy trying to squirt the liquid into my palm as quickly as possible so I could get back to Alex.

I'm sure Nathaniel now thought I was a freak.

I had distracted myself with the thoughts of my earlier sinful acts, I almost didn't realize the drive was over when I pulled into my parents estate. It looked just like it did when I left it last. Now that the sun had set, the home was illuminated by lawn lights projecting against the brick. I drove up the long ass strip of driveway, before pulling my car towards the large entrance.