𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 : 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

warning: some mild use of language, nothing too major (i don't think so, anyway)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

The world seemed to have a lot more surprises than it let on.

Truth be told, Magnolia Grace didn't bail on her favourite boyband, she could never do that to them. Rather, she left that night to go visit her parents. It had been eating the Japanese girl on the inside, feeling as though she had abandoned them to party with some boys and a human girl. Something about that just didn't sit right with her, so she went to see them.

They were in their usual spots in the couch, the cushions most likely housing imprints of them from the long periods of time they would stay there. It made Magnolia angry and feel unbelievably selfish, her adoptive parents putting everything on hold for her, whether it be their jobs, social lives or even their own well-being. She couldn't just go home, she's tried and tried and tried.

Her condition stayed the same, the same it has been for the past eight months, neither getting better or worse. She was just... neutral. Her heartbeat was normal, her pale complexion was still paler than ever and the same tubes, needles and ECG scans that regulated her body were still stuck in the same places she had left them. Nothing's changed, yet everything has at the same time.

The next day, Magnolia walked phased through the doors of Julie Molina's garage, acting as if her entire night had never happened. Lucky for her, Luke didn't ask any questions about her random disappearance last night, but smiled in her direction and offer her a seat next to him on the couch.

She didn't know it then, but it was all a ploy to get her to learn the guitar. It was something Luke had wanted to share with her, seeing as last night's blurb of a performance seemed to spark something within him.