𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

you, thinking you're done with me and there are no more tears left to cry: me, cracking my knuckles and pulling out two other books in the jatp fandom: iM noT dOnE wiTH yOU yET-

me, cracking my knuckles and pulling out two other books in the jatp fandom: iM noT dOnE wiTH yOU yET-

WAIT IF YOU ACTUALLY OPEN THIS, I MADE A LITTLE MEME I SAW OFF OF TUMBLR. SHOUTOUT TO THE OG CREATOR, IM SORRY I DONT REMEMBER WHERE IVE SEEN IT- (its is at the end :))

tw: mentions of death, feels and familiar topics. READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS ANGELS AND WELCOME BACK-

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Ethan Nakamura didn't believe in miracles like his older sister did, especially when his own mindset seemed to test to that limit as phenomenon-after-phenomenon crashed into his rather simplistic life, like when his own mother signed his older sister up for adoption. His younger self was forced to grow up without her often as much as he originally liked, seeing her after school, or if he was lucky, during school to later sleep over at the Nakamura manor that night. Admittedly, he hated that his mother had given her away like she didn't belong in their home without a fight, despite that not being her intention.

He remembered that heated fight between their parents over the adoption, the blended words of hatred and regret, the voices increasing in volume that had made his hearing aids spike a piercing sound. He could remember his older sister gently pulling the devices from his ears to cup around his own, to block out the voices so he wouldn't be afraid and cry. That night was when he saw her light, how she privately promised him that she would be there to love him and take care of him, no matter how old he got.

She promised him to make up for lost time, to take him to all her favourite places and to protect him from all the ugly in the world when he couldn't bare it. Magnolia Grace promised her younger brother that she would stay, that she would become the older sister he was supposed to have.