𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 : 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

hello gorgeous, how you doin'?

tw: mentions of death, blood, detail of willie's accident and later death, possible mentions of PTSD, anxiety/panic attack, swearing/cursing

please read at your own risk, angels! (and please let me know if i missed any)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

𝗹𝘂𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

How can you admit that the one person, someone you'd least expect, that you feel for them more than what meets the eye? How do you tell her that you think about her more than anything, that she leaves your senses numb and stutters slipping from your lips in an unorganized pattern? That she reminds you of Heaven without even touching her lips, that the stars in her eyes shined brighter in a manner that left him breathless.

She reminded him of an angel, beauty and elegance pouring from her soul and into the cruel and confusing world around them. Her smiles innocent and full, pure sunlight falling from them as hell rained down on her. He adored her, how she was the calm to his storm, the moon to his sun. She was Magnolia to Luke, she never had to scream to grab his attention.

Magnolia Grace had that effect on him every time she walked into the room, yet all Luke wanted to do was gaze at her like the Earth to the clouds, the soil beneath his feet to the stars light years away. He wanted to tell her that she reminded him of the morning sun and the plethora of colours that grew in the sky. He hated how close she felt, but remained far away.

How would you put the emotion of never wanting her in harm's way into words, that she's Heaven-sent and his eyes would always find her's in a crowd. He looked at her as if she was made of starlight and poetry, every laugh and smile directed his way made his dead heart beat ten-fold. Every touch lit a spark within him, unable to find himself without her making some joke or innocent embrace that made his skin feel as though he was on fire.