𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 : 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Magnolia Grace Doran was someone who strongly believed in justification and deeper understanding. Did that ever interfere with her papa's strong belief in religion? No, because she also had hope for miracles and fate, something otherworldly that only someone of higher power could provide.

It seemed that fate had tied her down to several different events all at once, tossing the girl around like a ragdoll. The world around her was different, her reality shifting to something only movies and TV show try to grasp. She could be seen, people who would walk through her without a second thought could see her. The concept alone seemed scary and confusing as it was, but why now? Why not then while she was dancing her heart out? Dance was her life, the reason she breathed and perfected her technique and skill for years.

Why did that all change while she sang and played an electric guitar? Playing an instrument she barely touched since she was thirteen was tied to her soul, the reasoning behind it was insane.

After leaving Los Feliz High School, the four spirits returned back to Julie's garage, all watching as Alex paced the room. After Magnolia had sworn her revenge, the three boys were on board with whatever idea she had, but nonetheless all agreed to get back to plan their next move.

"I think he's practicing his model strut." Reggie noted, watching Alex pace before them back-and-forth, running his fingers through his blond locks rather stressfully. The three ghosts sat on Luke's couch across the room, eyes watching the rational member of Sunset Curve make a hole in the floor.

"He's so nervous, it's making me nervous." Luke commented, bouncing his leg as he fiddled with the rings on his fingers. It looked as though the blond drummer was a troubled mother, catching her young and idiotic children doing something they weren't supposed to do. Technically, they all did something they couldn't do, especially as ghosts.