21. An Untamed Beast

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Tomorrow? It can't be. She is supposed to come the day after. What made her change her plans? Does this have to do something with my father?

"She said that she really misses you and would like to see your face once again. That's why she is coming to the city tomorrow," my mother said. So that girl is the one who wants to see me. Too bad. I already have a boy—fake boyfriend.

"Does she know that I am gay?" I asked and my mother sighed.

"No she doesn't. She doesn't know anything."

"Hmm...too bad. I am going to ruin the surprise then," I got up and I bowed to her, "I shall be heading to my room, mother."

"Jungkook," she said and glared at me, "Do you know what you are doing? You're destroying the Jeon's reputation! Is this what you want?"

"This, what you talk about, I don't want any of it," I said and she gasped. She placed her hand over her mouth and stared at me with hatred and rage. I sighed and headed towards my room. The maids and butlers, too, were pretty shocked from what they heard. I can't wait for this news to reach father's ears that Jungkook is no longer interested in being part of the family. Hmm...family. No way are we a family. We are just business partners and nothing more than that.

I threw my bag and headed to the bathroom to take a long, hot shower. I was stinking of sweat and there was a faint hospital smell lingering around me. I stood under the showerhead and the hot, steamy water made contact with my stinky body. I sighed in relief and enjoyed a nice, long bath.

After sometime, I came out and headed to my desk to finish a project from school. Talking about projects, I was supposed to go to Taehyung's house today for the disaster thing. But I am not going to risk my life entering that place. What if he goes mad again? And he bites me?! Nope, I can't take the risk. I took out my phone to charge it and I saw a message. Who is it from? My eyes grew wide with shock when I saw it was Taehyung. He messaged me? What did he say? I opened the chat and stared at the very long message.

Fake BF

Hey...if you are feeling bad or something
that all of this is your fault...
don't be.
You didn't do anything
it was I who acted like a fool
my father apologizes for chucking you
outside
and....
mom is just mom
I am feeling better now
so do you still want to come home
for the project?

Okay...this is weird. What should I reply to him?

Me

Thanks for forgiving me
next time...I won't come to your house
lets skip the project for today.

I sighed and kept the phone for charge. Just as I was about to leave, the phone buzzed. I groaned and checked the message.

Fake BF

What?!!
My parents will kill me
if you don't come.

Me

Okay then.

Fake BF

...

Me

Good night