54. Confess Your Feelings

JUNGKOOK'S POV

That Taehyung! He had to fricking ruin the mood. Who the heck told him to talk about death when I was so close to kissing him? Dumbass! I could see him walking beside me and I looked away. I had to get him off of the rock or else his mom will find me and chop me to pieces.

"Why are you looking so pissed?" he asked me. Because you ruined the moment, idiot!

"No reason," I replied back and he sighed. We walked all the way back to camp silently. It was already evening, so that means we could go back to our cabin.

"Oy! Taehyung!" I looked behind and saw Namjoon waving at us.

"What is it, hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Can you help us with the boxes? We just need an extra person to carry it," he said and Taehyung nodded. He waved good-bye to me and ran off to where Namjoon was. Yeah right! Go and ditch your boyfriend for some smart-ass! 

I sighed and headed to my room. I opened the door and saw Jimin sitting on Tae's bed. Now why is he here?

"Hello?" I said and went to my bed and sat down.

"So, you got to know, right?" he asked me and I raised my eyebrows in confusion. He saw my confused state and sighed, "You got to know about me and Taehyung, right?"

"Yeah," I said after I realized he was talking about the past, "Are you pissed?"

"Kind of. But that's not why I am here," he said and he turned towards me, "Why are you getting closer to Taehyung?"

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Don't act like you don't know. You like Taehyung, right?" How did he— "I can clearly see it in your eyes that you have feelings for him."

"We are fake boyfriends. So what you must have seen was my fake affection towards him."

"Oh really? Then why were you kissing him in the forest?" How does he know that? Stalker!

"It is called fake love, Jimin," I smirked and continued, "I don't have any feelings for him. It is probably you who is getting jealous."

"Oh, so you think I am getting jealous?" Jimin raised his eyebrows at me and I nodded, "I am not. I have gotten over him and have moved on. But this is not why I am here." Didn't he just say that like minutes ago?

"Then why are you here?"

"To kick your ass," he said and he kicked my leg.

"Ouch! You asshole! That's my leg not my ass," I yelled out and massaged my poor leg.

"You are sitting, so I can't really kick your ass," he shrugged and I glared at him, "So, when are you going to confess to him?"

"Confess?" I asked and he nodded, "Confess what?"

"I thought Tae was the only one who was dumb in this world. But it looks like even you got his dumb disease."

"Just get to the point."

"Confess your feelings to him and—"

"Nope," I interrupted him and he stared at me.

"And why do you say that?" he asked and I sighed. 

"I still don't know whether he likes me or not. If I confess to him, he will either laugh at me or will leave me forever and I don't want him to leave me. So, I will wait for him," I looked at Jimin, who was gaping at me, and I smiled, "I don't want to break my friendship with him. If I have to stay like this forever, secretly hiding in the dark and loving him and waiting for him to tell out his feelings to me, I wouldn't mind it all."

Fake Boyfriend || A Taekook FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara