47. Feelings

Somewhere~

"So what do you think?" a man with jet black hair and golden eyes spoke to a woman who was busy applying nail polish to her toes. Her crisp, white hair was all over her shoulders and when she bent down to paint, some of her hair fell in front and covered her beautiful pale face. Even she had the golden eyes like the other man who just spoke to her.

"Think about what?" she asked him without taking her eyes off of her toes which she was carefully painting so as to not get it smudged or messy.

"The thing we saw," he said and she sighed.

"Oh that. What about it?"

"I don't know. It was a bit forced don't you think?" he asked her and she shrugged. He knew that she wasn't going to give him any answers so he turned to another man who looked way older than him. His long wavy beard was plated and a golden crown rested upon his head. He was seated on a magnificent throne made of gold and diamonds. All of them were wearing white, silky-looking clothes with a golden belt around their waists. 

"What do you think, O' Great and Wise One," the black-haired bow to the other one who sighed.

"I have no clue, but like you said, yes, it was forced."

"But you could sense that aura from them, right?" he asked the old man who simply nodded, "Then what do you think it is? Do they love each other?"

"They don't," the woman suddenly spoke and she looked at him, "Their minds have decided to not love one another. After all they were enemies before, so they have decided by mind to stay enemies forever."

"That's horrible!" the man gasped and she nodded.

"But, their heart beats for each other. It is like they want each other, but at they same time they don't."

"That's weird," the man said and he looked at the older man, "This is the first time we have seen a case like this. Do you think we should help them?"

"Help them?" the old man asked and he shook his head, "Love should not be rushed. It should be explored by the lovers themselves. All they need is a push to the right path."

"Then we can push them," the man said and he heard the woman sigh.

"No, you idiot. We push them and then they will fall in love directly. Their friends are there for them," she said and he was confused. How can friends help in making two people fall in love? They don't have the power like the Gods to make two people in love. But if both of them say so, then we have to sit and see what happens.

"Let's chuck that topic, for now. That guy who started the kiss, he was so sexy," the woman squealed with joy and the men in the room face-palmed themselves.

"I like the one with the hickey," the raven-haired man suddenly said and she glared at him.

"Don't you dare like him. He belongs to that brownie boy. Aish! They look so cute!" the woman started to fangirl and they laughed.

"But the reason why he gave him the hickey was so legendary," the old man laughed and they too followed him.

"I am pretty sure he kissed him because of that Ferris wheel rumors," the man said and they nodded.

"Yep! But then, this couple blew me away. They were weird and cool. I mean, their minds hate each other, but their bodies and hearts crave for one another. Pretty weird, right?" she said and the others nodded.

"The kiss. How much are you guys going to rate?" the man asked and they smirked at one another.

"I give a 10!" the woman squealed with delight.