59. Three Days

The next morning~

TAEHYUNG'S POV

This was the day I will be leaving the camp and the start of the three days where I had to decide whether I choose him or not. I still had to give my answer to him. What should I—

"Taehyung! Help me!" Jimin whined beside me and I shook my head.

"This is what happens when you do 'that' the night before travelling," I said and he whined.

"I told Yoongi to go slow, but he went too fast. Now my fricking ass is paining like hell."

"Weren't you the one who asked him to do it faster?" I asked him and he immediately turned red from embarrassment. Mwahahahaha! Caught you, liar! Think you can lie to me, huh?

"By the way, why is Jungkook not annoying you? He usually will be teasing you, right?" Jimin suddenly asked me and I gulped. I wasn't supposed to say to others that Jungkook confessed his feelings to me. Last night, before sleeping, he made me promise not to tell anyone about the confession. Don't really know why he said that. 

"Maybe he is pissed because I kicked him out of his bed," I randomly said what came in my head. Jimin laughed and patted my shoulder.

"Good going there, partner. We both like kicking our boys."

"Yeah. But it looks like you got kicked by Yoongi last night. So..." I said and ran for my life as an angry mochi chased me around the camp. 

However our chase was cut short after a teacher came and scolded us for being immature. While she lectured us, the gang were busy making funny faces and doing weird dances behind her and it took all our will power and strength to prevent ourselves from laughing. Sadly, Jimin lost and got lectured again by the teacher and I was free.

"Poor Jimin!" Jin exclaimed with pity as he ate his pancake, "He has to listen to the teacher blabber the same thing again and again."

"His fault for laughing," Yoongi said and he received a punch on the shoulder from me, "Ow! What the heck was that for?"

"For trying to make us laugh. I would have been in that situation if I giggled even a teensy bit," I said and he rolled his eyes at me. 

After Jimin was freed from the clutches of the teacher, we went inside the bus and were seated. However, this time I was sitting next to Jungkook. Jimin went to sit next to Yoongi, so I was left alone with Jungkook. Now this is awkward.

"Act normal in front of them or else they will start to suspect," he whispered into my ears and I nodded. Yeah, right! I should act normal in front of everyone when my so-called fake boyfriend is sitting right next to me and apparently he has a huge crush on me. So normal!

The entire bus trip was silent and sleepy. Everyone were tired from yesterday (you know what I mean). I was busy listening to songs and staring out of the window at the lush green fields and the tall trees. Good-bye green, hello grey.

I sighed and leaned back against my seat and closed my eyes. I am going to sleep now. So...

"Good night, my love," I heard him whisper into my ear and I tried my best not to smile. Three days. 

------------

"Yo Taehyung!" I woke up and saw Jimin's face inches away from mine. I creeped out and jumped in my seat. He laughed at my sudden reaction and I whacked his shoulder.

"Why the heck were you so close, huh?" I yelled at him and he smirked at me. 

"Don't worry I won't kiss you. Get up now! We have reached," he said and left me all alone in the bus. We...reached? Where the heck did that Jungkook run off to now?! FRICKING DITCHER!