ONE

Primrose looked at everyone in the meeting room in disbelief. So she had heard about this big plan on sending her to the past, to convince a teenage boy to not go to the dark side before he completely turned into the most fearsome Dark Lord.

That was the craziest idea and she's really pessimistic about it. What if she failed? Or she got killed? 

"Rose, I have finals coming up next week." Primrose said, staring right at her sister. She sighed, "I know but you won't be having any if you don't do this. By the time you had to sit for your finals, half of the population of muggle-born sorcerers would be dead."

Primrose shrugged weakly, "Maybe but, what can I do about it? After hearing how he was, I doubt there's going to be a chance of 50-50 it's going to work. It's like, 10-90 or 90-10, i don't know, either. Can't we just use AK-47 and shoot each of them in the head?"

"We believe in you, Prim. We know you can pull this off, that's why we chose you." Hermione spoke up and Primrose shook her head vigorously, "No, don't! Don't trust me, don't believe in me, seriously. It's not going to work, I'm not a persuasive person in the first place."

"Primrose, you're our only hope. You're a half-blood and not just a mere half-blood. You're a supernatural, the strongest of all sorcerers. You shouldn't be scared of Voldemort, Primrose. Be more scared of the present and future that will become dark soon." The man in glasses said, known as Harry Potter. Primrose was aware of the Dark Lord wanting him dead. Harry was in the history books after he defeated the Dark Lord. It was amazing, really.

The next man, sat beside Harry spoke too. His blonde hair, almost white made him almost not unrecognisable in the spacious meeting room. Basically he shone the most, "They found me that night. I was a death eater and they wanted me back. Of course I said no. I had to escape from my own house then came here straight away after I got a call from Potter."

Draco Malfoy. Primrose knew about him too. Hermione told her and her sister about almost everyone including him. According to Hermione, he was an arse.

"I'm sorry to hear that Mr Malfoy. Mr Potter, if I may ask, are your children in Hogwarts now?" Primroses asked and Potter nodded, "They are. We've contacted them and they said there were attacks there as well. The teachers handled everything so it's safe... for now. We don't know how long would it take for them to strike again."

Silence.

Primrose hated war. She couldn't stand seeing people get hurt but if she didn't do this, lots will die.

Lots of innocents.

"Please do it, Primrose."

A familiar voice greeted at the door. Primrose greeted back with a slightly shocked voice, "Mom."

Rosemary pulled out a chair for their mother and she sat on it, nodding to Rosemary before turning her head to smile at the younger child, "They're going to kill me too."

"Why?" Primrose's eyes widened. Rosemary scoffed, "I know they will, but we all know it's not gonna happen."

"Oh it will, if we're not doing anything about it." Their mother, Esme said while letting out a rather weak chuckle. She then continued, "I am a muggle-born, sweetheart. Both of my parents are normal humans."

Then it hit Primrose. The death eaters were going to come for their mother too.

"Then mom should be staying here, in the headquarters for a while. Until this is over." Primrose said, looking at Rosemary that nodded at her, "She'll be living at the safe house actually. Heavy duty security, don't worry."

Primrose nodded in satisfaction, "Well then, tell me everything I need to know about this wizarding world. And Hogwarts, of course."

In the room, everyone's eyes had glimmered with hope, with smiles full of certainty, now that they found their saviours.