THREE

Primrose didn't know how she did it—or how Dumbledore did it, put she had successfully walked into Hogwarts's ground. Students were gathered at the hall while Primrose was still standing in front of the entrance, waiting for her cue to get inside.

Why does this have to be so dramatic?

"We have a new student from Ilvermorny. She'll be continuing her sixth year here."

And on that note, the door slowly opened and Primrose steadied herself. She noticed that everyone was looking at her, so she walked in to the hall, straight to the chair placed at the front of the stage.

There's the hat Harry talked about.

"I think she's a Gryffindor."

"I bet so too."

Primrose heard them whispered. Honestly she didn't know much about the houses. Harry told her that Tom Riddle was a Slytherin. To smoothen this mission, of course it's better if she got sorted into Slytherin house.

Primrose stopped in front of the teachers, waiting for instructions.

"Let's get you sorted, Miss Quinton." The headmaster smiled and she stepped on the stage, then sat on the chair. Professor McGonagall took the hat and put it on Primrose's head.

"Interesting." The hat said.

What the fuck?

"Intelligent. Very intelligent."

Why, thank you.

It's true. Primrose was the brightest student. She had interest in Science and Technology. Even her sister, Rosemary thought she could nail a position at S.H.I.E.L.D or Stark Industries. Whatever it is, there would always be a place for someone smart like Primrose.

"Values hard work. Oh my, ambitious too..." The hat said.

"...My, my. Difficult, very difficult." It continued.

Primrose looked at the students who started to whisper to each other.

"Either Ravenclaw or Slytherin."

That's it! Slytherin, it'll be easier for me to drag him to the future.

The whispers became louder.

But somehow, Primrose felt conflicted. She knew it wouldn't be such a big deal for her—anything that would make the mission easier will do. But then, seeing everybody's faces and how devoted they were to the houses made Primrose realised that this, was indeed a big deal.

The houses mean something to everyone.

Instead of choosing Slytherin straight away, she's going to go with the flow. She wanted to know where she really belonged. Primrose shrugged, "I'll work hard still, no matter what house I'm sorted in."

The hat chuckled in amusement.

Primrose cringed mentally, sworn to herself if this thing existed in 2020, she'll blow it with a god-damned grenade. If this wasn't creepy enough, she didn't know what is.

"Very good, determination! You have everything, I would have sorted you out in every house—if only I could. Well then, Ravenclaw!"

The hall turned loud with the cheering of the members from the same house as Primrose. She gave a small smile to whoever from Ravenclaw she made eye contact with and got up from the chair, walking straight towards her family, now.

For now.

Only, for now.

___

Primrose looked at herself in the mirror, kind of loving how she looked in the uniform. She had to be honest that it made her look elite. Shame that school in 2020 didn't have these kinds of uniforms anymore. Just some juniors trying to impress everyone on the first day of school by wearing a skirt short enough to show their butt cheeks.