NINE

On Saturday, Primrose decided to go to the muggle world. When she arrived at the train station, she searched for the wall that Harry told her about.

This should be it.

Primrose pushed her hand and it went straight into the wall. She chuckled in amusement and went straight through it. She looked around the 'normal' train station in awe.

This is amazing!

She's walking around the city in 1943. For a second, she thought she was dreaming. But no, she had been here for two months now to be dreaming.

She wondered how everyone was doing there. Was the war still happening over there? Or was it paused?

She wouldn't know.

She can't even contact them. All she can do was complete the mission and use the Pym Particles to go back.

Primrose missed them so much. She missed going to normal school, hanging out with her friends, studying physics, being on her gadgets, and bothering Rosemary.

She missed Hermione's stories about her family and Hogwarts. She missed her mother. Her loving mother.

I hope she's alright.

Primrose walked aimlessly on the road, but still admiring the view, the scene that played before her eyes.

She flinched when she heard a scream from a woman in front of her. Someone just snatched her briefcase.

Worst, she had a child with her and he looked traumatised. Primrose's hands curled into a fist.

Oh no, you did not just do that.

Primrose sprinted after the man. He ran through an alley and she followed. Since there was no one around to see them anymore, she used her telekinesis power to push him to the ground.

She got on top of him and threw multiple punches on his face until she could hear a crack from his nose. He had completely knocked out after groaning in pain and not able to fight her off.

Primrose grabbed the briefcase and went back to the place where it first happened, hoping that the lady would still be there.

"My briefcase!" The woman approached. Primrose handed her the briefcase and she can't stop thanking her.

"Happy to help. Please be careful next time." Primrose smiled. The woman nodded vigorously while keeping her son close to her, "I will, thank you so much!"

Primrose nodded once and they both walked into a coffee shop. The woman turned the 'closed' sign to 'open', and that's how Primrose knew that she worked there. She could've been the owner of the coffee shop since she's allowed to bring her son there.

She then looked down to her knuckles that started to bruise. There were some cuts on it, probably from the man's teeth as she punched his jaw. There's also some blood on it and she sighed.

She had to go back to Hogwarts.

___

After the lesson, Primrose decided to go to the library. She wanted to read the book that Tom Riddle took the other day. If she's lucky, she would see him there. She headed straight to the eleventh shelf but frowned when the book was not there.

She assumed that he had not finished reading it. Primrose shrugged to herself and turned away, ready to leave the library when she saw Tom Riddle in front of her, blocking her way.

"Looking for this?"

He asked while showing the book in his hand. Primrose glanced at the book before looking at him, "If you haven't finished reading it then it's fine."