3 | We Meet Again

Third Person POV

"Ok, class. We have a new student from Australia. I hope you respect him and show him around campus!" Ms. Lee said.

"Hey everybody my name is Shim Jaeyun and you guys can call me Jake." Jake said.

Once his name was mentioned, one boy lifted his head up and instantly met Jake; Jake who broke his heart. Sunghoon wasn't ready to face him so he instantly looked down.

All his painful memories came back and he wants to leave, but he doesn't want to cause a scene. He also doesn't want to miss a class.

"Jake, have a seat. Sit anywhere, for now." Ms. Lee said and Jake started to look through the seats. He saw Jungwon and Geonu, but the seats around them was occupied. He searched again until he found one available seat.

He walked to the available seat and sat down. He looked towards his classmates and saw a familiar boy who's head is covered with the math textbook.

"Ok everyone, go to page 267. Our lesson will be about Advanced Factoring." Ms. Lee announced.

Jake sighed and tried his best to focus. The other was relieved he already learned this lesson, but still worried that Jake might see him.

"Everyone understand." Ms. Lee asked.

"Excuse me?" Jake called.

"Yes, Mr. Sim." Ms. Lee said.

"Could you explain, how you'll get 3x to 3x^2y?" Jake asked.

"Here I'll show you again." Ms. Lee said.

Ms. Lee was about to write the equation again until someone called her.

"Ms. Lee, all the teachers are called in the Principal's Office." One student said.

"Ok, Umm. Jake could you ask Sunghoon for now? Sunghoon help him okay?" Ms. Lee said.

Jake was confused if he heard it right until Sunghoon faced him with a worried look.

"Su- Sunghoon." Jake stuttered.

"Why are you here?" Jake asked.

"It doesn't really concern you." Sunghoon replied.

"Harsh" Jake thought.

"Ummm.... okay, but can you help me with this please?" Jake asked sincerely.

"Take a look at everyone in this classroom and you could see how many people want to know you. So, don't bother me and ask other people." Sunghoon said harshly.

"I deserve that. I deserve worse to be honest." Jake thought.

Jake didn't get to ask anyone because he felt too embarrassed already. He was caught off guard with what Sunghoon said. How could the boy who he knew liked him so much say such hard words? Well, because he doesn't anymore.

Jake heard the bell ring and he could see how the boy rushed towards his next class.

"Jake, do you know him?" Geonu asked.

"No, I just asked him for help, but he seemed pre-occupied." Jake answered.

"That's weird. Sunghoon is always friendly and would never hesitate to help anyone." Jungwon explained.

"Maybe you bullied him or did something bad to him." Geonu said jokingly.

Jake looked at Geonu and his face resembled as a worried boy who looked like he just got caught with one of his lies.

"Wait, Jake did you do something to him?" Geonu asked, this time seriously.

"It's my first day, I don't want to be interrogated already." Jake said.

Sunghoon's POV

He didn't even say sorry to me. He left two years ago and just suddenly showed up like nothing happened. I left too, but I tried to call him or message him if he's fine, but he never answered. I even asked his older brother where he was and then I found out he left in Australia. I wished he just stayed in Australia.

"No you don't. Admit it or not, you missed him." Sunghoon thought.

Maybe I did missed him with just the tiny bit, but doesn't change the fact that he left and I did move on from him. But he should at least explained what happened.

(Back to Third Person cause why not)

"Ok guys, today is a monday so it's a free period. Do anything you want, but don't go anywhere outside this class." Mr. Choi said.

Sunghoon didn't do anything in the past hour besides studying and reading. He's thankful that Jake was pre-occupied with his own group and people didn't get to bother him.

(Lunch Time)

"Geonu." Jake whispered causing the two to jump in horror.

Before that happened, Jake decided to go to the library to get some of his textbooks since he didn't get to ask this morning.

What surprised Jake is that he saw Geonu patting Jungwon's head while the younger's head was laying on Geonu's lap.

"I never knew you two have something going on." Jake said in a teasing tone.

"Jake, don't tell anyone!" Jungwon said seriously and Jake swears that's the first time he heard Jungwon's tone like that.

"Don't worry, I won't. But why haven't you told me?" Jake asked.

"I wanted to, but we wanted to do it in person. We planned to tell you soon." Geonu explained.

"So now that you know, what's up with you and Sunghoon?" Geonu asked.

Once that words left Geonu's mouth, Jake knew that he couldn't hide it anymore.

Thank you guys for reading this chapter! I hope you guys enjoy this book so far😘

PS: Next chapter -> Jakehoon Past👀

Anyways... Vote⭐️, Comment💬, and Share🥰

-BA