20 | The Exs and Whys

whoever gets the title, ur a real one😌
- author-nim

Third Person POV

"So, she's staying with you?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yeah, I told my dad that she should just stay with them but my mom already made the decision." Jake said.

"Will you two sleep in the same room?" Sunghoon asked shyly.

"No, she's staying in the guest room downstairs." Jake said quickly.

Jake and Sunghoon didn't say anything anymore and just ate their lunch until a group of people went towards them.

"Jake!! Sunghoon!!" Sunoo shouted to gain the two's attention.

Sunoo, Niki, Geonu, and Jungwon walked to where Jake and Sunghoon was sitting. They greeted each other and talked about random things. It's kind of hard for all their lunch time to match since they take different classes each time. Someone then arrived a bit later.

"Yes, I finally get to rest!!" Jay said.

"Why?" Jungwon asked.

"My professor is absent today and my next class is my elective so I could skip." Jay explained.

"Isn't that elective one of your favorite classes?" Sunghoon asked.

"Well, one of my workers stressed me out so I have to head to my company and fire that bitch." Jay explained.

"Profanity!" Jake said.

Sunghoon laughed at his boyfriend's innocence. They all ate. The couples showed their affection towards eachother. Jungwon trying to feed Geonu until he finally gives in. Niki always stealing a kiss to Sunoo's cheeks. Jake who was now on Sunghoon's lap due to limited seats.

"I'll rather suffer in class than watch all of you with your lover." Jay said.

"Aww Jay. I could set you up with someone!" Sunoo said.

"No, thank you. I have a company to manage." Jay said as he ate his last french fry and said goodbye. He left and finally drove to his company.

"Oh, Jakey." Sunghoon suddenly said.

"Yes, Sunghoon?" Jake asked.

"I can't tutor you starting tommorow, I have to go to this academy to get ready for the math olympics next week. So, I might be busy this whole week." Sunghoon explained.

"Okay, but can you come with me at my house after school?" Jake asked with his puppy eyes. Those puppy eyes tha Sunghoon could never resist. And as the simp he is, he agreed.

"Are you sure Sophia isn't here?" Sunghoon asked.

"I don't think so and if she's here then I don't care, I'm still letting you inside." Jake said as he intertwined his fingers with Sunghoon's as they both walked inside Jake's house.

Jake led Sunghoon at the back of his house which leads to his mini garden and pool. They both sat at the swing near the pool.

"Wanna swim?" Jake asked Sunghoon.

"I don't have spare clothes." Sunghoon said.

"You could always use mine and if you want, you can stay the night." Jake said shyly.

"I want too, but next time. It's getting dark and it's cold." Sunghoon suggested.

"Okay, fine. Let's go inside now?" Jake said as him and Sunghoon left Jake's backyard and headed towards Jake's room.

Once they were at Jake's room, Sunghoon got annoyed and Jake was shocked and disgusted.

"Hey baby! I've been waiting for you to arrive. You like my surprise?" Sophia said looking at Jake seductively.

Sophia has no shame. She left early to surprise Jake by wearing a silk tank top matched with silk short shorts covering it up with a lace robe.

She was too distracted with Jake that she didn't notice Sunghoon but once she did, she didn't like it.

"What are you doing here? Who says you're allowed here?" Sophia said glaring at Sunghoon.

"I did. It's my house and I'm obligated to bring my boyfriend here whether you like it or not." Jake said before Sunghoon could even reply.

"But, it's our house." Sophia said.

"It's MY house and it's MY room. So why don't you get out and go to yours before I kick you out." Jake said emphasizing the 'my'.

Sophia then got out of the room annoyed and Jake and Sunghoon finally settled in Jake's room.

"Does she always dress like that?" Sunghoon asked.

"I don't know. I barely even see her here since I never have the time to notice her." Jake said.

"Are you jealous?" Jake asked.

"What?! No- Why. Wh- Why would I be jea- jealous?!" Sunghoon stuttered and laughed in between.

"I'm gay and that's already a win for you." Jake said and hugged the younger.

"I'm just a bit worried that she might you know." Sunghoon said shyly.

"I wouldn't let her. So, stop being jealous and don't worry about me. Just concentrate on your math olympics." Jake said and kissed Sunghoon on the cheeks.

"Thank you, Jake." Sunghoon said.

"No problem, Hoon." Jake said.

"Hoon?" Sunghoon asked confused with the new nickname.

"I wanted to started calling you Hoonie again, but it just sounds a bit old to me so I decided to call you Hoon instead. You don't like it?" Jake asked worriedly.

"No, I do. I love it and I love you, Jakey." Sunghoon said and kissed Jake for a sweet and short kiss.

And yeah... we have that?? Sorry, if it isn't as good as other chapter since I've been busy this past week with debates, yearbooks, clubs, tests going on in my school.

Please Vote⭐️, Comment💬, and Share🥰

-BA