29 | Regret

Third Person POV

"Everyone! Listen up. The bus will get here by 10:30. So, I suggest you guys eat before you leave or double check your luggages and please use the bathroom before you leave." A teacher annouced.

"Sophia, you messed up big time." Maria said as she took a bite of her sandwich.

"What do you mean? You're the one that told Sunghoon to go up there." Sophia blamed Maria.

"Don't you get it. Jake doesn't like you. You almost made him die. I know this was meant for Sunghoon but you were so low. I actually thought you were actually helping the two. I shouldn't have been friends with you in the first place." Maria said and stood up.

"Wait. Don't tell anyone." Sophia said and gave Maria a glare.

"Why would I? If both Sunghoon and Jake already knows." Maria said and walked out.

Sophia stayed seated for a while regretting everything she has done for both Jake and even Sunghoon. She was trapped in a mindset that made her believe that she could suddenly make someone fall in love with her when in reality the person loves someone else.

--

Jake and Sunghoon were inside their cabin trying to get all there things inside their luggage since they didn't have the time to pack everything since well, they almost died.

"Have you seen my airpods?" Jake asked the younger who was busy placing all his dirty clothes in a plastic bag.

"Did you check the drawers?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yeah, but it wasn't there." Jake explained while checking some of the shelves in the bathroom.

"I found it." Sunghoon said. His gaze shifted underneath the bed which caused him to see the airpods that Jake was looking for.

"Thanks Hoon." Jake said and grabbed the airpods and placed it in his pocket before he would lose it again.

"Jakey, you should talk to Sophia." Sunghoon said.

"Hoon, I really don't want to. All she does is try to break us apart. Talking to Sophia isn't going to make her stop. However, her own intuition just might, but I doubt it'll happen." Jake stated.

"You never know." Sunghoon said softly.

"I'll try okay." Jake said trying to cheer up the younger.

"Are you sure you didn't leave anything?" Jungwon asked to Jay since in every trip, Jay would always forget at least something.

"Yes, I got everything." Jay replied and went inside the bus. 

Their group sat in the same place which was in the very back of the school bus. Geonu was kind of sleepy so he just slept right when he sat in his seat. Sunoo was playing his game trying to beat his high score, but keeps on losing since Niki would always distract him. Jay was continuously checking his phone since the deadline of his new fashion line is coming near. 

Jake who's head is already on Sunghoon's shoulder listening to his playlist with his other airpods in Sunghoon's ear. 

Sophia was sitting all the way in the front staring at Jake and Sunghoon and she became jealous, but the regret she felt overpowered her natural feelings. She decided to let go of Jake and just let him be with the person he naturally loves; Sunghoon.

--

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Jake asked to Sunghoon who just dropped off Jake in his parents house since Layla was there. 

"Yes, I will. I'll text you when I get home." Sunghoon said and kissed Jake on his cheek before he left to go back to his house.

Jake was just about to open the door when he saw Sophia walk out to his parents' house. 

"Jake." Sophia greeted.

"What are you doing here?" Jake asked.

"I had to talk to your parents about something. I'll get going. Bye, Jake." Sophia said and headed to her car and left. Even though Jake thought that the conversation was weird he just headed inside his parents house. The first thing he sees inside his parents house was his dad smiling and his mom who looked annoyed. 

"You really love him don't you?" Jake's mom asked. 

"What are you talking about?" Jake asked confused to the words that came out to his mother's mouth.

Jake's mom suddenly dropped something on the table which caused Jake's eyes to follow the certain object which was a ring. More importantly, an engagement ring.

"She turned down the engagement and she'll be going back to Australia tomorrow. This does not mean I approve Sunghoon for you, but I won't be stopping you from seeing him." Mrs. Sim said and left the living room.

*Arf* *Arf*

"Layla!" Jake yelled and ran to his dog who jumped on top of him already licking his face.

"Do you wanna see your other dad?" Jake asked and Layla barked.

"I'll get going dad and thank you again for accepting Sunghoon and I." Jake said and was about leave until his dad threw him something which luckily he caught.

"Don't forget your car keys. I asked someone to take it here since I knew you'll be picking up Layla. And don't worry, I will always support you no matter what." Jake's dad said which caused Jake to smile. He was happy.

Jake then left and drove his car to his place and left his luggage in his room and unpacked a bit. He placed all his dirty clothes in the laundry and headed downstairs and texted Sunghoon.

Jake:

Can we meet at the ice cream shop near my place?

Hoon❤️:

Sure! I'm on my way now.

--

So... we have that... I sincerely thank everyone that is still reading this book. I hope this chapter wasn't really boring for you guys and if it was then well I try to create better chapters for you guys.  Anyways this book is near its end and I'm really going to miss this book. But I have another book coming out so I hope you support that as well!

Ya'll know the drill😉

Vote⭐️, Comment💬, and Share🥰

-BA