5 | Injured Heart

Third Person POV

Jake was always the most popular person in his school and Sunghoon always notices him from afar.

One day, they both were partnered up for a Biology Experiment. Sunghoon accidentally spilled hot water on Jake which caused Jake to get annoyed and pissed towards Sunghoon.

Sunghoon would say sorry countless times, but Jake would find that annoying.

They've been continuously been partners at school and Sunghoon wouldn't stop to gain the boy's attention.

Sunghoon and Jake were up late at night because the stars shined brightly between them. Jake was bored and saw Sunghoon was active. He then decided to text him.

Jake:
You awake?

Sunghoon:
Yes, why?

Jake:
I just think we can..

Sunghoon:
We can??

Jake:
Idk.. I'm just bored and idk Sunghoon, entertain me.

Sunghoon:
Don't you hate me?

Jake:
I never said I did.

Sunghoon:
Well.... your actions might.

Jake:
Look... I'm sorry okay. I'm not the best at forgiving people and doing all that lovey-dovey shit, but it was never my intention to hurt you.

I just got annoyed because you're like those girls who always stalk and follow me and idk you might just be doing that because of my background.

Sunghoon:
Background?

Jake:
Yeah, like what my family is like. Don't you listen to the news?

Sunghoon:
Too busy to care.
Anyways... can we start again?

Jake:
Fine.

Jake saw this as an opportunity to have someone that doesn't care about personal backgrounds anymore.

Sunghoon and Jake began to be inseparable and would always hang out with each other.

They would go from places to places. Jake and Sunghoon's favorite memory together is probably when they were at the cove.

"Hoonie where we going?" Jake asked while wearing a blindfold.

"Jakey, do you trust me?" Sunghoon asked.

"I do. But like... I'm kinda scared of what you have prepared for us." Jake replied.

Sunghoon went close to Jake and admired how much beautiful this man is.

"3"

"2"

"1"

Sunghoon took out the blindfold. Jake didn't really admire the cove that much. What he admired the most was the person in front of him.

"Hoonie." Jake said.

"Yeah?" Sunghoon said.