eighteen.✔

His fingers lace in mine as he brings my knuckles to his lips. His other hand is wrapped around the steering wheel as he turns down his driveway. He asked me where I wanted to go and my answer was simple.

Home.

I wanted to go home.

He brings us to a halt and jumps out before racing over to my side to help me out. His large palms grip my waist, gently setting me down like a doll. I grab the lapels of his jacket, gazing up at him. I see someone I felt like I may have lost in the past few days. I see Cole. I see... forever.

"Tell me this is real," I whisper.

His lips turn up the left side of his face. "What part?" he murmurs.

"You," I breathe. "Me... Us..."

He tightens his arms around my waist, the skirt of my gown is the only thing from keeping us flush. "It's always been real, Trouble," he sweetly puts. "I love you."

I tug a bit harder on his suit jacket. "Love love?"

He presses his forehead against mine. "I am, and have been since I was sixteen, in love with you, Scarlett Davis."

I shut my eyes as I bite back a grin. "I love you, Colson Young."

He crushes his lips against mine in response. I cling to him, finally letting every wall fall as he bends and picks me up. He breaks our kiss for only a moment to open the door before kicking it shut behind us. I giggle into his mouth at the loud smack of the door due to his neediness.

When he sets me back down, I open my eyes. He took a step away from me. I'm standing in the middle of his bedroom, in a wedding dress, with him looking at me with lust in his eyes.

"I don't like my last memory of you in my bedroom," he huskily mutters.

I slowly reach for my veil, pulling it from my hair and gently tossing it to the other side of the room. His eyes are glued to my every move as I slowly turn around the pull my hair from my back. I hear his step and moments later his fingertips brush my spine ever so lightly. I feel the fabric give as he releases the zipper.

I turn back to him and pull down the straps as the bodice folds over itself. Cole kisses me again the moment it falls, his arms wrapping around me and pulling me out of the skirt as my legs wrap around his waist, he throws the dress out of his path, setting me on the bed.

I groan when he pulls away, shrugging out of his jacket and dress shoes before grabbing my leg, pressing a kiss on my knee before undoing my shoe. He does this on both legs before starting to unbutton his shirt and rips off his tie.

"Come here," I heave, reaching for him.

He smirks at me, just as I grab his neck and bring him back down to me. I open my mouth to him and push his shirt off his shoulders. My hands grip at his hard skin while he undoes his slacks. I grab the waistband of his boxers as he pulls me into him as moves us up higher on the bed.

"You're perfect, Trouble," he moans into my mouth after his hips settle between my own. I grind against him, feeling his hard length against my thigh.

"Cole," I breathe as he sucks on my neck, starting a trail down to the top of my breast. He undoes the strapless bra, throwing it off the bed.

"What?" I gasp when I notice he stops. His light eyes peer down at me full of desire but land on the little blue heart I'd long forgotten about.

"What's this?" he slides the fabric heart between two of his fingers.

"My something blue," I say, touching his forearm. "It's a family heirloom."